The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

Maybe, maybe not. Many directors especially in recent times have been specifically told to mislead audiences by studios for the big surprise element. While I don't think it's happening, it would be outlandish for him to say "No Spider-Man" have Garfield walk by as Peter Parker and say "There wasn't Spider-Man, it was Peter Parker!!" and still be within his comments.

I was JUST thinking that when I saw the No Spider-Man line.

Dammit! It looks like loki is on the first flying thingy but I can't get a clear image of the two behind him. Who are they???

Putting Spiderman in The Avengers?!
smiley-face-wallpaper-001.jpg

Avengers-plus-Spiderman.jpg

wait a few movies...and then do this

Spiderman-CivilWar-Wallpaper2.jpg

Identity could stay a secret though...trying to put the deal with mephisto in would :slap the film.

I wanna see that Iron Spiderman outfit on screen...'

2589045811_03a4565ffd.jpg

Last edited:

wait a few movies...and then do this

Spiderman-CivilWar-Wallpaper2.jpg

Identity could stay a secret though...trying to put the deal with mephisto in would :slap the film.

Disagree. Revealing his identity would ruin future Twilight Spider-Man movies and force a reboot. I don't see how that's a bad thing at all. :lol

Disagree. Revealing his identity would ruin future Twilight Spider-Man movies and force a reboot. I don't see how that's a bad thing at all. :lol

Nah, I think you wanna see this :rotfl

baygon3.jpg

Putting Spiderman in the avengers movies would open so many possibilites, like doing the Secret Wars storyline, and allowing Spiderman to bring the symbiote back into his own movies.

008.jpg

Last edited:

baygon3.jpg

Putting Spiderman in the avengers movies would open so many possibilites, like doing the Secret Wars storyline, and allowing Spiderman to bring the symbiote back into his own movies.

008.jpg

Haven't you heard, it's not Spiderman, it's Peter Parker that will be seen in the Avengers. :thwak

Oh, and Matt Murdock might stop and wave in one scene.

Haven't you heard, it's not Spiderman, it's Peter Parker that will be seen in the Avengers. :thwak

Oh, and Matt Murdock might stop and wave in one scene.

I was referring to sequels :lecture

Isn't he still owned by fox?

Since Wolverine won't officially be in X Men movies for a LONG time due to first class, They should try to find a way to use him in Avengers Sequels. Just blow up Fox headquarters and call it a day.

baygon3.jpg

008.jpg

Twilight Spider-Man would be more emo than Raimi's version. No thanks. I have zero interest in a symbiote Spider-Man who spends his days in a sewer contemplating suicide because Gwen's prettier than he is. :nono

Twilight Spider-Man would be more emo than Raimi's version. No thanks. I have zero interest in a symbiote Spider-Man who spends his days in a sewer contemplating suicide because Gwen's prettier than he is. :nono

tumblr_lsgcrnfcC31r0ojhto1_500.gif

I have no YT access at work, can't see :gah:

What am I missing, can you see Spiderman swinging and kicking ass..can you, can you :panic:

YES!! And it's AMAZING!!! Spidey saves the day!!! :panic:

Too bad Marvel just edited the teaser trailer and destroyed all copies so no one can ever see it again. Tough luck buddy, now you'll never see it. :1-1:

YES!! And it's AMAZING!!! Spidey saves the day!!! :panic:

Too bad Marvel just edited the teaser trailer and destroyed all copies so no one can ever see it again. Tough luck buddy, now you'll never see it. :1-1:

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

May a thousand Nams invade your midnight Avengers show :horror

Last edited:
Back