The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if they stick to the pattern that has developed, then she will be limited to 300 which I'm fine with since a lot don't seem to like the variants, then they should just stay very limited!

If it is limited to 300 it will sell out when the attendee order goes up and that will put an end to some of us being completists.:monkey2

At least 30 would be set aside for non-attendees. PZ was 50. I was able to snag him back before PPOs, and had no problem (thankfully). There will be a non-attendee order for sure, just not sure how many.

At least 30 would be set aside for non-attendees. PZ was 50. I was able to snag him back before PPOs, and had no problem (thankfully). There will be a non-attendee order for sure, just not sure how many.

I also got PZ from the non attendee order but that was when we all thought it was a one shot deal and not a full line of figures. They will be a non attendee order for the babysitter but I dont like to gamble on 30 or 50 figures being available so I will take my chances with P!tu.

can someone pick me up one at SDCC if i miss the non attendee . i will hook you up

This is the first exclusive that I don't like more than the regular edition. Mmmm zombie redheads...

Just think of her as a redhead that put blonde streaks in. :D lol. I think both versions of this figure look great, but I do have a thing for redheads :naughty

At least its more than a change of clothes.

cc08-reveal-300072.jpg
3007_press06-001.jpg

Got the Excl 805 without much fanfare so I'm definitely ordering this.

Heh, I seriously see them doing a 3rd variant, with black hair and a dark blue or purple uniform. Possibly different color skin (dark olive)

SS staff, now that I think about it, you should have had two variants of her at SDCC. It would have doubled your sales. :joy

Last edited:
I really do prefer the green outfit and red hair for her... the blonde w/red outfit just doesn't look as nice.

I do appreciate that she is at least being pre-ordered before the original ships so collectors can at least make a choice between them before shipping.

i like the first version as well.................someone had suggested a goth variant at one time and that would have really been interesting to see. i guess if one was so inclined they could repaint her as such and die/dye her clothes black & give her some piercings. :lol

the red hair/green outfit (would of prefered blue) is the better of the two I think. Something about the exclusive just seems off, plus the blood wouldn't look as nice on a red outfit I would think.

Back