The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of zombie do you want to see next???

I'd go for something impaled...like a pole through the middle, but it broke off and now the zombie is stuck with it...

Ideally I'd like to see a pregnant zombie with half of her face ripped off dragging her just born/ripped free zombie baby by the umbilical cord. Prolly not gonna happen though. Any female zombie would be great.

Maybe something unique like rubber entrails spilling out would be cool. Also I wish that these zombies came with more body part snack accessories like Patient Zero's arm. A heart or some brains to chew on would be gory fun.

Last edited:
Maybe something unique like rubber entrails spilling out would be cool.

I don't know if we'll ever see something like this from sideshow. I mean yes the arm for PZ is kinda like this but to a degree. I'd like to see a Dead Priest or a Dead Delivery Guy with his Hand Truck accessory :rotfl

Just got my security guard!! :rock THANKS AGAIN DOCTOR!! :rock

TheDead-2.jpg

TheDead-3.jpg

TheDead-4-1.jpg

My zombie set up is coming along quite nicely! :D

YES! If only they could pull off a Zombie Father McGruder from Dead Alive!!! :rock

I kick ass for the lord!!!

One of my favorite movies, and I'd be all over dead alive figures... you never know. Jackson is LOTR, maybe it'll happen :rolleyes:

Ooooh...Zombie Priest...I didn't think of that...

GOOD IDEA...

How bout a zombie clown...or that Santa from Land of the Dead...

Something like that...

im sure you guys are tired of seeing mine , so one last one and i will go , this was our priest for the Zombie dio in Vegas , it was a Quentin Tarantino figure with Buffys cross in hand , he looked like a good blank stare zombie LOL
priest1.jpg

priest2.jpg

im sure you guys are tired of seeing mine , so one last one and i will go , this was our priest for the Zombie dio in Vegas , it was a Quentin Tarantino figure with Buffys cross in hand , he looked like a good blank stare zombie LOL

Where did you get the priest outfit?

the priest outfit was made from the original suit that came with the figure , just substituted the white shirt with a black sweater and added a piece of white athletic tape for the priest collar .

As per the newsletter:

COMING IN NEXT 30 Days
- The Dead: Subject 560 â€" Corporate Spokesman Spooktacular Edition 12-inch figure - #30041

Anticipated Shipping Date
- The Dead: Subject 805 - Tactical Containment Unit Operator 12-inch figure - #3010 Now April 2008

The lucky EU residents get a second chance on some nice SDCC exclusives, including Corporate Spokesman...

Tempted...

Back