The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I can't wait for sideshow's display of the new The Dead figure at Comic Con this year.....

...oh wait, thats right... :( :banghead

Man I can't wait for sideshow's display of the new The Dead figure at Comic Con this year.....

...oh wait, thats right... :( :banghead

sitwnewlogo2du1.jpg

I'm not holding my breath. Even so I have a feeling that if SSC was bringing back The Dead they'd wait until Spooktacular for an actual figure reveal.

Re: The All Things THE DEAD (and ZOMBIE) Thread - BRAINSSSSS!

Awesome, just had my buddy frame this up. I searched for years and yes it's a real Duane Jones auto. My kids won't eat for a week but well worth it. :)

Anyone know what a set (minus variants) of these things would be worth. I never displayed mine; just didn't have the room. Now they've been packed up for years and with the look that the line is dead I wondering why hang onto them. I would let them all go at once though if I did, but no one seems interested in an entire set, so I feel like I've just got money tied up in something that I'm stuck with.

Anyone know what a set (minus variants) of these things would be worth. I never displayed mine; just didn't have the room. Now they've been packed up for years and with the look that the line is dead I wondering why hang onto them. I would let them all go at once though if I did, but no one seems interested in an entire set, so I feel like I've just got money tied up in something that I'm stuck with.

Best bang for your buck would be listing them individually on ebay. I know it's a pain in the ass, but you'll make more that way versus listing a lot and getting annoyed at all the lowballing offers and requests to split them up.

Trouble with that though is the best pieces would sell and I would be stuck with the ones no one wants, set destroyed and left holding a bag of unwanted figures. I'd rather keep them all together so the popular one can help move the un-popular ones.

Trouble with that though is the best pieces would sell and I would be stuck with the ones no one wants, set destroyed and left holding a bag of unwanted figures. I'd rather keep them all together so the popular one can help move the un-popular ones.

Then pair them off in two's with the better ones paired with the not so stellar releases. Honestly, everything except for 805 and 1025 fetch retail or above so those'll be the only two you'd take a serious hit on. Lot's aren't even selling in the $400 range.

Back