The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. I'm just waiting for Hot Toys to make one and then pose him with these guys. :D

With all of the variants, both Shaun & Ed and Michael have enough zombies to share.

I was thinking that would be a cool way to work Michael into the collection :rock

I was thinking that would be a cool way to work Michael into the collection :rock

Thriller is the only version I'd buy too. Well, maybe a figure of what he looked like most recently just to add to the horror shelf. He did some great stuff in his day, but he went way overboard on the plastic surgery and jokerizing his skin. :horror

Hi guys. This thread is great! I wanted to purchase one of these figures to go with my RE4 Leon figure and decided on the Tactical Containment Officer. I put myself on the Sideshow waitlist for the Spooktacular version and the regular edition.

Well, believe it or not, the Spooktacular Edition just converted and is being shipped to me this week! Can someone tell me the differences in the regular and Spooktacular versions? I couldn't see much of a difference on Sideshow's website....

Hi guys. This thread is great! I wanted to purchase one of these figures to go with my RE4 Leon figure and decided on the Tactical Containment Officer. I put myself on the Sideshow waitlist for the Spooktacular version and the regular edition.

Well, believe it or not, the Spooktacular Edition just converted and is being shipped to me this week! Can someone tell me the differences in the regular and Spooktacular versions? I couldn't see much of a difference on Sideshow's website....

The Spooktacular edition's outfit is all black. The regular is olive green. The exclusive edition is tan/grey (depending on the lighting it seems). I call that one the dharma initiative version. The black one (the one you are getting) is my favorite of the three. Congrats on the waitlist conversion! :D

The Spooktacular edition's outfit is all black. The regular is olive green. The exclusive edition is tan/grey (depending on the lighting it seems). I call that one the dharma initiative version. The black one (the one you are getting) is my favorite of the three. Congrats on the waitlist conversion! :D

Thanks. Can't wait to get it...I'll be sure and post a few pics.

Hi guys new here but heavy into zombies. any idea when the next new zombie will be out?

Hello all, I am new to this board and boards in general, I wanna say that I love this thread. I really love the pics and I am currently hunting down more of The Dead figures on Ebay, so i'm open to suggestions, cuz I only own one and here she is...:(

DSCN3671-1.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN3671-1.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN3684.jpg
[/IMG]

DUDE wwat blade figure is that?! its dope

Yodee, I believe that's the first Medicom RAH Blade figure that was released about 2-3 years ago. It has been long since sold out. It was bundled with a ‘Japan only’ limited Blade trilogy box DVD set.

Well, I got my Spooktacular Tactical Containment Unit Operator from Sideshow today...awesome figure. I really hope I can pick up a few more of these at cost....

Here are some pics:

3695767143_f54189fea3_b.jpg

3696585204_f1d9b0935b_b.jpg

3696578780_bcaa03a8f4_b.jpg

3696581106_20b6267280_b.jpg

3695764581_92a4f43074_b.jpg

Back