The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I wasn´t even done yet. Thank you very much. BTW: Love your handle and now I can´t not think of the way Arnold says it in the gunstore [emoji38]

I´m done. It may be overkill for some, but I´m so happy to have this already, even if it´s not 100% complete yet, but having waited so long for all the tunes I wanted...I wanted to do this and I´m happy how it turned out.

So if I may:

Terminator 2 - Judgment Day (Complete Motion Picture Score) [Cyberdyne Edition]:

View attachment 427598

View attachment 427599

View attachment 427600

View attachment 427601

View attachment 427602

View attachment 427603

View attachment 427604
Wow dude... Just wow!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

DoDNbMPVAAUFy8O.jpg

Thanks, man. That´s praise. So where´s that answer. :p

:monkey3 I keep putting that off. Have to be in certain frame of mind to talk about that stuff and lately I've been trying to get it out of my mind :lol

Aww, that's nice.

Incidentally - Terminator make-up confirmed. He's definitely playing a T-800 and not a human.

:monkey3 I keep putting that off. Have to be in certain frame of mind to talk about that stuff and lately I've been trying to get it out of my mind :lol

I get it. Makes all the sense in the world, man.

Aww, that's nice.

Incidentally - Terminator make-up confirmed. He's definitely playing a T-800 and not a human.

Yup, wonder where they´re going with this...if they clean up the mess from the previous movies.
And I couldn´t help but smile on that picture^^

Those who want the score: PLEASE WRITE ME A PN!
I won´t post the link here.

I´m also currently in contact with a fellow cover designer with more experience and he pointed out a few mistakes and such.
Corrected version will thus soon be in the file then.

That's the second video I've seen about Edward Furlong possibly getting the callback for John Connor.

Sure, casting consistency is cool and generally preferable - it worked for T2 to carry over the cast of T1 (of the characters who were still alive obviously) - but in the case of John Connor, I just don't think Furlong fits the role now even if he did get fully into shape. Looks-wise, voice-wise or ''presence''-wise. He didn't mature into a believable adult in real life - he's older than me but he still has this 'punk kid' vibe about him with the greasy hair and the middle fingers at the camera. I don't wish ill on him but I don't see him being a ''great military leader''. :lol

Filming just wrapped up. Rumor is that it may be titled Terminator: Phoenix, though could just be a working title.

For all those who might be interested and don't visit the other site, Scott Pettersen is doing a full set T1 Kyle Reese.

Never liked the Dchung set myself or any of the existing custom heads really. My only Kyle Reese is the MMS01 with that Taylor Kitsch head instead of the old 'You Know when you've been Tangoed' Reese head.

For all those who might be interested and don't visit the other site, Scott Pettersen is doing a full set T1 Kyle Reese.
Consider me interested. How can I get involved on this please dude?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back