The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH come on. That was funny. People are so sensitive.

I don't normally respond to this kind of stuff, but first, Rain Man was autistic and not "retarded". Second, maybe I know someone who is autistic or mentally challenged. Third, people who have been around here for a while should know who Scott Pettersen and Rainman are.

I don't normally respond to this kind of stuff, but first, Rain Man was autistic and not "retarded". Second, maybe I know someone who is autistic or mentally challenged. Third, people who have been around here for a while should know who Scott Pettersen and Rainman are.
1. Do you know someone that is autistic?
2. If you does that means what he said isn’t funny?
3. It was funny.

So I'm grabbing stills from the 4K update, and in freeze frame, the substitution of Arnold's face over the stunt driver is just ridiculous, most of the time it doesn't even line up correctly with the shoulders of the real guy and looks horribly out of scale, they'd have been better off leaving it the stunt guy.

T24K_00144.jpg

So I'm grabbing stills from the 4K update, and in freeze frame, the substitution of Arnold's face over the stunt driver is just ridiculous, most of the time it doesn't even line up correctly with the shoulders of the real guy and looks horribly out of scale, they'd have been better off leaving it the stunt guy.

View attachment 444183

I think it looks good in that pic. I never had a problem with the stunt guy tho.

Yeah taken out of context and scrutinized then of course it looks awful. As a-Dev said in theaters it looked fine.

I always get upset when I freeze frame movies looking for poor cgi replacements. Seriously, is it even noticeable when just watching the film?

I immediately was taken aback by the CG hackjob when watching it in a tiny YouTube window, so yeah, its noticeable.

"Freeze framing movies looking for poor CGI replacements?" Please. As soon as I heard that Cameron had Arnold's head digitally inserted onto the stuntman's I assumed it would look great given his track record and was looking forward to the change. But not after seeing the end result.

Back