The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know why Linda Hamilton is back. It's Cameron's ultimate revenge after she divorced him and took some of his Titanic money. He's selling this film as some great thing, even wrote it to get her in the film, but the film is garbage. That's what king Cameron does, he waits...then destroys you. Beware MCU, beware Feige....dont mess with JC.

Anyway I do not know how Youtube works exactly, so just a question for you guys and maybe it is a stupid one. I am on lots of forums and 90% of the people are negative about the trailer, just like here. On the other hand I watched the bigger Youtubers...and they seemed to like the trailer. It just odd that they are so different about this than the regular guys on the forums...or they are saying this cause of their contract with Youtube? I know as I said it is probably a stupid question. But everywhere I go people are negative...and when I go to Youtube...these guys are the opposite.

Last edited:
Anyway I do not know how Youtube works exactly, so just a question for you guys and maybe it is a stupid one. I am on lots of forums and 90% of the people are negative about the trailer, just like here. On the other hand I watched the bigger Youtubers...and they seemed to like the trailer. It just odd that they are so different about the this than the regular guys on the forums...or they are saying this cause of their contract with Youtube? I know as I said it is probably a stupid question. But everywhere I go people are negative...and when I go to Youtube...these guys are the opposite.

The Collider guys didn't like it. I haven't seen others review it, but it could have something to do with SJW and avoiding dislikes.

What's with all the hate for the new trailer? It looks like another perfectly serviceable and forgettable Terminator franchise entry.:dunno

Albeit... one that includes some very touchy wall/immigrant-lock-up/migrant-caravan imagery.:horror And.... what appears to be an LGBT romance set in Mexico.:horror:horror And Arnie relegated to an old guy cameo in his own franchise.:horror:horror:horror

:rotfl

Cannot wait to see new exterminator from Skynet in this one, code name "LGBT-1000" :).

I knew nothing about this movie (or the actors in it, other than hearing Sarah was back) and honestly thought the young blonde character was a guy for the first half.

Must have sold his rights for a pack of smokes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is so sad but also very LOL all at the same time.

He's got to be referenced in some way. Haven't we seen pics of a presumed Arnie double and a 10 year old Edward Furlong double?

We're definitely going to see him killed off in some capacity.

So in 1991, John, Sara and Uncle Bob stop Judgement Day but as the past three films have said, Judgement Day is inevitable; A new timeline has been created. John is killed shortly after T2 in which another leader in the future is the key to humanity's survival - the son of the Mexican Sara. The androgynous female is the new Kyle Reese in this new timeline that tells everyone about this alternate future. Is this basically what you all are seeing too?

With them keeping a big tight lid on Arnold, my guess is that he is not a Terminator. I faintly recall reading rumors that he will play the human that the T-800 was based upon. He'll probably be a well-renowned Skynet expert with military training that they seek to help take down this new Terminator.

So in 1991, John, Sara and Uncle Bob stop Judgement Day but as the past three films have said, Judgement Day is inevitable; A new timeline has been created. John is killed shortly after T2 in which another leader in the future is the key to humanity's survival - the son of the Mexican Sara. The androgynous female is the new Kyle Reese in this new timeline that tells everyone about this alternate future. Is this basically what you all are seeing too?

With them keeping a big tight lid on Arnold, my guess is that he is not a Terminator. I faintly recall reading rumors that he will play the human that the T-800 was based upon. He'll probably be a well-renowned Skynet expert with military training that they seek to help take down this new Terminator.

There has been a pic of Arnold with Terminator-battle damage on his face so he probably is playing a Terminator again - unless the pic was staged as such purely to throw us off and make us assume he was playing a T-800 once again.

There has been a pic of Arnold with Terminator-battle damage on his face so he probably is playing a Terminator again - unless the pic was staged as such purely to throw us off and make us assume he was playing a T-800 once again.

I saw some pics where he had cuts on his face but that's it. Any of the pics you're referring to show Arnold baring any metal?

He's playing a terminator guaranteed. In the featurette that was released he's got a green screen cover over his entire left arm. That's him at the end of the trailer fighting the Rev-9 under water too.

He's playing a terminator guaranteed. In the featurette that was released he's got a green screen cover over his entire left arm. That's him at the end of the trailer fighting the Rev-9 under water too.

5ABDA2B8-FC73-4FC7-A71F-C7F039B71916.jpeg

I don't think I saw that. He also lost all the flesh on his left arm in Genisys. Are they even gonna take the battle damage from that film? :lol

Are we sure this isn’t Genysis 2 afterall JC did speak very highly of it.

Wow look a-dev you’re finally getting your new Terminator franchise lol

Last edited:
Back