The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least this IP stayed respectable from 1984-2002. Quite a long run while it lasted. I know that Cameron tried to get the rights back after Titanic and failed at the time. I wonder what his early 2000's T3 might have looked like with a still in his prime-ish Arnold.

My last viewing of T3 did not alter my feelings about it. Pointless sequel, added nothing that was worth undermining the ending of T2. So I'll disagree with you guys on that. Genisys is more fun than T3 IMO.

I can't help but laugh at the song choice too. T2 theme? Nah, lets use "I'm going huntiiiinnnggg."

My last viewing of T3 did not alter my feelings about it. Pointless sequel, added nothing that was worth undermining the ending of T2. So I'll disagree with you guys on that. Genisys is more fun than T3 IMO.

But but but that practical crane chase!

Lesbo Loken’s butt!

That T3 crane chase is the only time I ever broke a window while doing an audio demo to this day remains of the best scenes to bring home theater subwoofers down to their knees.

Ok fine it still sucks lol

Kristanna loken is so fine. I always liked her in T3, she did a decent job. Haha is she really a Lesbo Jye?

Yeah it did lol

No it didn't...wait...you agree?

Never mind..

zTEeXXV.gif

Terminator might be the first franchise since Police Academy to have four bad sequels in a row, lol. I'm sure that's a comforting thought for a-dev as his head hits the pillow each night.

:lol :lol :lol

The featurette that was released makes the film look a lot better. They should've just showed that instead of the "teaser" we got.

Back