The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I hope as well. I'm waiting for one of the later vamp releases. I do love the giant hands with the fangs in the palms.

Is there a 3a forum where people sell parts.
I dont see them very often here on ssf.
Looking for some shoes and other stuff want to avoid evil bay :)
Thanks

Thanks

I'm looking for the same thing, I do a lot of custom work, mostly for portable figures which makes it more difficult for me to find parts. ie. bodies, heads, clothing, etc etc-

And eBay doesn't have too much variety, I usually have to buy entire figures for parts.

So if anyone could share some advice, that'd be swell. :D

Thanks

There is a threea bst forum but I don't know what the requirements are to participate anymore. it used to be that a current member just needed to sponsor you, now I have no clue.

I suggest you check out the kidrobot forum as they have a great threea bst thread under the "kitchen sink" category. Here's a link if you are already a member https://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=159158

There is a threea bst forum but I don't know what the requirements are to participate anymore. it used to be that a current member just needed to sponsor you, now I have no clue.

I suggest you check out the kidrobot forum as they have a great threea bst thread under the "kitchen sink" category. Here's a link if you are already a member https://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=159158

Thanks mate!

there is also a facebook bst threea group!

just search for unofficial threea legion bst!

its a really aktiv group with more than 500 members and a feedback doc.

I'm pretty sure you can't just search for the facebook bst group. It's a "secret group" so if you search for it, it'll say page not found. You just have to know a member and have them invite you I think.

via the blog

EVENFALL RELEASE 01

"Goes onsale the 21st of this month, the widget was showing the 23, but that was wrong."-AW

SOLD!

Got my TK Klub Nage figure - pretty cool. I'm not sure how the backpack works. There are two extra straps for, I presume, the grenades, but it looks like they loop around a leg or something since there is a buckle contraption on one of the straps. I couldn't tell how to do it from the promo pictures. Oh well, I threw on some Finger Gang pouches and gave him long pants and he looks awesome.

One thing I noticed about my Nage (and saw a few other similar posts) - his body is fairly floppy, especially the chest. He can still hold a pose, but it's significantly different from all of my other 3A bodies which are super-tight. The Oroshi replacement body has very tight joints. I noticed the hip joints are now ratcheting - is this a new style? My Nage does not have any ratchet hip joints...

I also received my WWRp RIP 003 figure. It's awesome, I love RIP 003 (mostly because that's the only 1/6 scale Caesar I was able to get). I have some other WWRp Caesars, but I really like the cleanliness of this one (blasphemous, I know). My only complaint is that the pouches appear to be orange, but this was an issue for the 1/6 scale counterpart as well, so maybe it's just "accurate."

Just got the normal Krote, too bad the box was damaged during shipment.

Overall it's not bad, abit messy due to the weathering but i'm so scared of playing it since it has so many small parts.

My knee screw came off out of box good thing it's still inside the package.

Think i'll leave the antenna & valve in the plastic.

I'm so scared one of those spring will break.

I've handled mine quite a bit and it's solid. As long as you aren't rough with it or grab onto something small, it should be fine. I repose them all the time and nothing has come loose or broken.

Just got the normal Krote, too bad the box was damaged during shipment.

Overall it's not bad, abit messy due to the weathering but i'm so scared of playing it since it has so many small parts.

My knee screw came off out of box good thing it's still inside the package.

Think i'll leave the antenna & valve in the plastic.

I'm so scared one of those spring will break.

Back