The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of zombs, now that my AK collection is starting to take shape, I keep thinking I need a few to have the "heroes" fight against. Unfortunately, I have a wide variety of interests, so setting aside the funds has been tough. I'd rather just save up for more of the unique characters, but it'd be sure nice to army build a small horde of zombs just to mess around with. I'm thinking next year I will give up Hot Toys and similarly priced brands entirely to focus on 3A and military only.

Speaking of zombs, now that my AK collection is starting to take shape, I keep thinking I need a few to have the "heroes" fight against. Unfortunately, I have a wide variety of interests, so setting aside the funds has been tough. I'd rather just save up for more of the unique characters, but it'd be sure nice to army build a small horde of zombs just to mess around with. I'm thinking next year I will give up Hot Toys and similarly priced brands entirely to focus on 3A and military only.

Zombs are addictive be careful. I wish I had the money to get more.

I'm looking very foward to Tracky Bleak. Some pics of my AK stuff:

246.jpg

243.jpg

236copy.jpg

I completely forgot about tracky bleak. :lol

I got one only...was excited enough to secure one and didn't think to secure two. :monkey1

Updates!

BBICN EXs revealed:

ntqbbicn.jpg

hnpbbicn.jpg

Ugh, I totally want both of these. Hope they are similar to Ono and not difficult to get!

Also, Real Steel Midas goes on sale this Friday (HK Time, for me in the US, HI time, it would be Thursday afternoon) for $290USD shipped. If you want it and don't want the extra shipping costs, look to bambalandstore!

I'm still really annoyed by Midas going up this Thursday. With Ambush just now shipping to the US it is like they want to make sure hype for him is high, but not legit as we still have no idea if it was a good figure outside the rather convenient user who got one early and posts really nice pictures of it so soon before the Midas sale. Couldn't they have shipped out Ambush last week so he arrives a day or two before Midas goes on sale? Would have been so perfect. Instead they have all their fans by the balls, as usual.

I'm still really annoyed by Midas going up this Thursday. With Ambush just now shipping to the US it is like they want to make sure hype for him is high, but not legit as we still have no idea if it was a good figure outside the rather convenient user who got one early and posts really nice pictures of it so soon before the Midas sale. Couldn't they have shipped out Ambush last week so he arrives a day or two before Midas goes on sale? Would have been so perfect. Instead they have all their fans by the balls, as usual.

3A are pretty reliable though, I'm sure you'll be happy with them both. I haven't been disappointed by them yet anyway. Keep the faith but I definitely understand were your coming from though.

I wouldn't call them reliable, but I know they will take care of us if there are heavy QC issues. I just hate to encourage this kind of practice, but then again as far as practices go I think ThreeA is one of the worst companies around.

Hopefully they do Twin Cities eventually. I have a feeling we won't see a complete lineup ever since I doubt these Real Steel figures are big sellers, but Twin Cities was my favorite design by far. Full light up would be amazing.

Sigh, well if it's going to be one of those kinds of drops, then it will be what it will be.

I might emo a little though. :monkey1

I did PM ZIPCOOLO of BBICN about it...he doesn't normally respond to direct inquiries, but we'll see...

These appear to be Toy Show Exclusives, so right now, the only way to buy would be to attend RVHK in China.

Much emo over there being more toy fair stuff than even 3AA stuff...

Edit: and it has been confirmed on the BBICN boards that NTQ is the ultra rare...even people who attend the show will have trouble getting her, if at all. We might get lucky and see some Hard Nipple War 3 packs outside the show, but only if they don't sell out during the show...HA the eBay re-sellers/scalpers will likely take care of that. So basically it is all emo. Might as well just settle for F5 on Sept 30th with new Bamba store and KDA.

Last edited:
Back