The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clearly Hot Toys is making us all think a little more about our money and less about or awesome figures. As for me, I like it the other way around.

Either way you look at this Hot Toys conversation is just helping me appreciate 3A more as company, the Legion as a community, and Ash/ Kim as Artist and business owners. Let's get this thread back to more of what we like and less of what we don't.

I couldn't have said it better. Agree totally with these points. :goodpost:

So... I missed the 10 Finger Gang, because I was just getting in on 3A when it happened, when are they supposed to drop? Just wondering when I need to start watching for them to try and get #'s 9 and 10 at least. Wish I could afford the whole gang.

So... I missed the 10 Finger Gang, because I was just getting in on 3A when it happened, when are they supposed to drop? Just wondering when I need to start watching for them to try and get #'s 9 and 10 at least. Wish I could afford the whole gang.

From Gimbat's updates, they'll be out February/March 2012.

Some eBay sellers are offering the individual gang members already.

I'd personally suggest just waiting for the next release you really dig. I know it's tempting to go back and pick up a lot of the cool stuff ThreeA has made but imo they're always making better more interesting stuff and there's always something great around the corner so don't worry about buying stuff at aftermarket prices.

Look forward to the future and all that :)

I agree with ded.

I've only bought a couple items in the aftermarket and honestly, they bring me less joy knowing I overpaid. That may just be me though.

Either way you'll never have enough room for it all.

And there is case in point :lecture. ThreeA is always getting better. Its fun to watch their evolution. BC and Ghost Horse are a perfect example.

From Gimbat's updates, they'll be out February/March 2012.

Some eBay sellers are offering the individual gang members already.

I'll be hitting up the KR board when they come out, somebody on there will probably have better-than-evilbay prices. I've gotten so many good figures from that board. I have so damn many Zombs now, it's nuts. I mean, I landed 2 Sanahktes in one freaking week! I can't miss all 10 of the FG, I need at least 2 or 3.

I have to disagree about skipping the old stuff- if you are careful, you can score good old stuff at a reasonable price- I got an OG Zomb last weekend, it's the prize of my horde.

Last edited:
Reasonable to me though is free shipping and 15% off the original price which I'm never going to find on the after market. :p

lol, that's exactly it. I'm looking back on everything now, after being a member. My feeling was different before.

lol, that's exactly it. I'm looking back on everything now, after being a member. My feeling was different before.

Oh, believe me, I'm looking very forward to 3AA discounts this year, but I don't regret any of my purchases from other legion members that constitute my collection so far. Without them, I would have no Ankous and Zombs, which are my favorite figures. If I bought from Bamba only, I would only have Boniface Rotten to look forward to, and nothing in hand, since even the hoodzombs are retailer Ak. As for evilbay, yeah, prices there are nuts.

The dust settles and the hatchery guard has done his job. He takes some time to reflect and enjoy the view.
The_Dust_Settles-1.jpg

What other boards besides the legion and OSW can one find aftermarket 3A stuff.. Loose stuff would be even better.

What other boards besides the legion and OSW can one find aftermarket 3A stuff.. Loose stuff would be even better.

i'd like to know too. what is this Legion board or KR board?
the only place i know of to check out 3A stuff is Bambaland Store and that sight seems dead now (just today?). i can check my account but can't bring up anything else.

oh, and how sturdy are the bodies on these? i have a 1/6 Les Mort but have been terrified to pose him much since it's on a Medicom type body and a good percentage of Medis i've had have broken at some point.

so where do i go to keep apprised of all things 3A? thanks!

Last edited:
i'd like to know too. what is this Legion board or KR board?
the only place i know of to check out 3A stuff is Bambaland Store and that sight seems dead now (just today?). i can check my account but can't bring up anything else.

oh, and how sturdy are the bodies on these? i have a 1/6 Les Mort but have been terrified to pose him much since it's on a Medicom type body and a good percentage of Medis i've had have broken at some point.

so where do i go to keep apprised of all things 3A? thanks!

I hope it's ok to post the link: The KR 3A/3AA BST thread:
https://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=159158
The bodies on 3A figures from the past 3 or so years are extremely similar to Hot Toys bodies, but I swear the plastic used is a good deal more durable. It's not as fragile as Medicom stuff.
Bamba is always empty unless a drop is occurring, they don't keep items in stock. You have to read the threeA blog, and keep up with when the drops occur. Some threeA is available at retail, but most isn't, only at Bamba.

I'm looking for a Blind Cowboy,. I found one with horse, but dont need the horse. Would someone here be interested in just the horse? Or does someone have a BC solo for sale?

BTW Thanks for the info Drizz..

Last edited:
Back