The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Real bad news for us UK buyers. 3a are only selling the retail stuff to Sideshow. Gutted, I wanted a gravedigger from OSB.

I just noticed on OSB Facebook page that WaiMan won't be stocking 3A anymore, very sad day for us 3A collectors in the UK. really Sucks :gah: I'll just concentrate on HT now probably a better day for my wallet though.

You can always order from Bambaland, although I know the pay-up-front is prohibitive to some.

Not for the retailer releases.

It's a bad move ThreeA just made, they always said to help local retailers and so one, but now they cut their direct contact with them and we will help Sideshow more than the local retailers...

Last edited:
Real bad news for us UK buyers. 3a are only selling the retail stuff to Sideshow. Gutted, I wanted a gravedigger from OSB.

I just noticed on OSB Facebook page that WaiMan won't be stocking 3A anymore, very sad day for us 3A collectors in the UK. really Sucks :gah: I'll just concentrate on HT now probably a better day for my wallet though.

Not for the retailer releases.

It's a bad move ThreeA just made, they always said to help local retailers and so one, but now they cut their direct contact with them and we will help Sideshow more than the local retailers...

Sorry guys, I was happy to deal with threeA direct but not happy to be dealing with a third party, my margins are already low, so took the decision not to stock retail.

Was told that
''Sideshow Collectibles will soon contact you for orders'' while they have it up on their own site for preorder, I still not had contact.

''Pricing and ETA will be decided by Sideshow'' this alone put me off!

Sorry guys, I was happy to deal with threeA direct but not happy to be dealing with a third party, my margins are already low, so took the decision not to stock retail.

Was told that
''Sideshow Collectibles will soon contact you for orders'' while they have it up on their own site for preorder, I still not had contact.

I'm not going to use SS, I haven't got anything against them but with all the extra postage & tax charges it's not worth it to me, I spend to much on this hobby as it is. I feel for you though mate, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't of ever got in to 3A, it was you plugging them on your FB page & site which got me interested.

From the Halloweiner sale newsletter:
TOMORROW, 31st of October see's the release of the Action Portable Zomb and the Ghastly Zombkin set !

At 9-00am 31st October Hong Kong time, the Action Portable Zomb will go onsale:
The Threepack which will cost $68usd + plus shipping
The mighty single blindbox and the 3AA Shadow Zomb will both cost $28 + shipping None of the blindbox colorways include Zombs from the 3 pack or Shadowzomb.

And then at 9-00pm ( for one hour only ), The Ghastly Zombkin set will go onsale costing $130, the price includes worldwide shipping, and oh yea, it comes with a poster too !

Was told that

No problem Wai Man, as much as you love this game you still need to pay the bills and put food on the table. We understand.
It's thier loss as you were great promotion for 3a.

I might try goodshipped or whatever there called on ebay for gravedigger. Then try and stick to the odd thing from bambaland.

How do you guys feel about this placement? I haven't permanently attached the velcro yet to the back of it. Still considering other options but I do kinda like it here.

I also may do some additional sanding and stuff on the sheath. The handle of the knife I find myself wanting to put some semi-gloss on now to add some contrast to it and the sheath.

Custom sheath for custom WWR Grunt knife by dangercorpse, on Flickr

That works well and looks good. Semi gloss would look nice, like you said add some contrast.

I'm not going to use SS, I haven't got anything against them but with all the extra postage & tax charges it's not worth it to me, I spend to much on this hobby as it is. I feel for you though mate, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't of ever got in to 3A, it was you plugging them on your FB page & site which got me interested.

I totally feel for OSB as they have been promoting threeA almost since day one. I will still be supporting OSB and going through Bambaland but to be honest it has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Back