The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2000 AD Mongrol

mongrol.jpg

And that's how he looks like in the comic

the_third_element_04_stor.jpg

Holy ****.

**** you 3A, just when I think I'm out, you pull me back in! :monkey4 :lol

Not really liking the Frosty Choad proto pics. I also don't like the new Russian paint on the Red Under the Bed set. I guess that's what happens when you buy something sight unseen.

Hi guys. I love these figures and have gotten two different Berties and two different Brambles from the 1/12 line. Are there any other figures planned or out now for the WWRp line?

Hi guys. I love these figures and have gotten two different Berties and two different Brambles from the 1/12 line. Are there any other figures planned or out now for the WWRp line?

the De Plumes, Large martins, Armstrongs, and the little squares..

In addition to the above they have also released an Action Portable Tomorrow King, it's from a different universe/story than berties and
Brambles but still very cool.

Would recommend getting him or a de plume as for the size they are amazing in detail and articulation.

Sorry that its regretful...but hey..no worrie$$$$$!!

GOD! I love that white TQ! :panic:

I love the the pink one too!

And the black one also! :lol

Nice little surprise waiting at the post office this arvo - I thought it was little Shadow....

Dsc02096.jpg

Straight outa the box, no weapons or belts. Lovely!

Are these out now, or are they coming out? I got Bertie and Bramble from BBTS, but there are no preorders for additional figures on their site....

All of the others were pre-orders from the bambaland store. If you like the looks of any of them you'll have to find a secondary source. The one annoying thing about the 3A stuff is that if you miss the pre-order then you can look forward to hunting one down. Well, except for the ones that get released to the retailers....

Last edited:
It has been stated that the large martins and the armstrongs will make it to retailers in the wwrp format, no news on the de plumes or square though.

It's a issue of timing as 3A want to get through current commitments:peace

Back