The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Tommy Mission thanks to Tigerfeet!!!! Martin you rock man!!!!! More shout outs in the Video!!! :rock

ThreeATommyMission01.jpg

ThreeATommyMission02.jpg

ThreeATommyMission03.jpg

ThreeATommyMission04.jpg

AMAZING!!!! have we heard anywhere else that will be getting these figures besides onesixthbruce???? i would do the photo contest but cant as i dont have any 3a figures to take the pictures with. hey breaker, how about this you send me a ghosthunter and i will take him out ghosthunting and take some sweet pics of him???? eh eh???

Is there any word on what the next 3A 2000AD fig will be?

'm very impatiently waiting for Rogue, a Nort & dredd himself.

i think the next one will be mongrol then rogue followed by judges etc.....going to be awesome...

oh and pitu top video, true to form as ever :clap:clap:clap:clap

yeah going to get ready to rumble with a few tommies and lil'shadows on the shelf !!!!

looking forward to receiving lil'shadow for sure.....:hi5:

I read on Gimbat's facebook that there's some sorta of update for the books that went on sale.

Can one of you privileged 3A board members please transfer that info over here so I can see whats up....I would really appreciate it.

THANK YOU! :)

Answering Bamboota and quoted from 3a news

Sold at Bambalandstore.com only :

Entreat, a visual catalog of the first 2 years of ThreeA. A monster 282 12″x12″ pages. 35 usd

Urge Ourselves Under by Phil Hale, 64 pages stunning art by one of today’s leading artists. Hardbound 12″x12″. 25 usd

Chunky Bits by Ashley Wood, 64 compilation for the Gathering art show. This books has the best color and detail reproduction so far of Ashley Wood’s..um chunky bits, hardbound 12″x12″. 25 usd

3 pack 80 USD plus 30 shipping anywhere in the world

Last edited:
Back