The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My very first ThreeA product in Heavy Tomorrow King Soh and is about the most common, most affordable to begin with ;)

3AHEAVY01.jpg

3AHEAVY02.jpg

3AHEAVY03.jpg

Now waiting patiently for my Lil' Shadow. Should be anytime now... been waiting for close to 3 months now.

Yeah it sucks balls! :(

And yeah GREAT pics and congratz Porkin!

So sorry if I'm out of the loop....but I came across this list last night and I wanted to know what certain this where:

What is/are?:

-Chunky Bits Set
- Entreat 3A
- And the Gathering poster

Also whats that Phil Hale thing?

4702192257_b077840ef8_b.jpg

-Chunky Bits - new book by Ashley Wood (there is a possibility, that some of them will come with a quick sketch inside)

- Entreat 3A - book about 3A toys, with photos

entreat.jpg

- And the Gathering poster - poster :)

Phil Hale will be at the gathering, where his new book "Urge ourselves under" will be presented. He and Ashley Wood will be there signing their books on 26th and 27th of June.

Here is signing info:

Is Chunky bits just an art book? Beijing show only? I'd be interested to know if it will be available somewhere to the general public at some point.

i really want the de plumes and hatchery tk and large martin. alas i will not be in Beijing. i wish they would sell some of those online as well. :gah:

Well...doesn't the Hatchery 4 pack go on sale in Bambaland on the 28th or something? Maybe u can get that!

And the Bamba Boss goes on sale on the 21th too.

Is Chunky bits just an art book? Beijing show only? I'd be interested to know if it will be available somewhere to the general public at some point.

Chunky Bits, will be available at bambalandstore as well (at least that was the plan), it's a 12"x12" book, I'm sure there will be pics soon.

Well...doesn't the Hatchery 4 pack go on sale in Bambaland on the 28th or something? Maybe u can get that!

And the Bamba Boss goes on sale on the 21th too.

23rd 9-00 AM Hong-Kong time, for Adventure Kartel 4pack and Beijing Badbot, very limited quantities...everything else is Beijing exclusive.

Please click here, to read latest 3A newsletter:
https://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=df39a60ebc972356a8428c41e&id=04d838c7a6&e

You're welcome and best of luck!

If there will be more info about Chunky Bit, I'll spread the word.

Back