The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey those looks nice. the background kinda makes it looks a bit CGI though.

thanks tigerfeet for describing "weathering".
i recalled wrongly that in a character bio that one of the Adventure Kartel was "the richest man in planet something.." but instead it's actually "richest man in the metaverse".
emo is the way to go then. :p

Last edited:
Cool photo shoot Alice - that woulda taken ages to setup, appreciate the effort! Great results.

Thanks for the compliments on the pics guys, I'm never happy with the results. I might look into getting a new camera - I'm feeling all inspired for a change. :duff.

My first ThreeA figure :panic:
DSC05890.jpg

DSC05901.jpg

Cool photo shoot Alice - that woulda taken ages to setup, appreciate the effort! Great results.

Thanks for the compliments on the pics guys, I'm never happy with the results. I might look into getting a new camera - I'm feeling all inspired for a change. :duff.
Thanks DLs. Took me half a day. Everybody familiar with photo business would tell you that that is nothing out of the ordinary. Making such an effort for 12" figures on the other hand, is quite "wondrous". :lol

hey if anyone is interested i have a wwrp dawn patrol armstrong for sale. dont really dig the pink color so if anyone wants just pm me for price and stuff.

Back