The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Little Shadow - 3A

So that list is for this one right:
w211579948.jpg

Not the variant track suit one....i kinda don't like that one.

Bam= N00b

yeah that's the list for the red t-shirt version, ya gotta pm that dude your details, he'll add ya to the list and you'll be assigned a day to send your paypal money to bbicn

yeah that's the list for the red t-shirt version, ya gotta pm that dude your details, he'll add ya to the list and you'll be assigned a day to send your paypal money to bbicn

got it....PM is on it's way! :)

i'm sure you'll find someone else to call daddy that love ya in a different way :lol

Karm= Daddy? :naughty

BTW...Tommy is made to order right? I didn't read anywhere about there being a limited amount they can sell.:huh

BTW...Tommy is made to order right? I didn't read anywhere about there being a limited amount they can sell.:huh

dunno about the bbicn version (i'd imagine it being a undisclosed set amount as their variants) but the regular was the same as lil shadow (however many orders within 24hrs)

:lol will you two get a room?

*Keep it nice. Respect your fellow man* :peace

I'm sorry...it's just that Karma is being so nice to me lately....my emotions are flaring! :eek:

V!c...i've seen him around for a couple months...but I never seem to run into his ********* comments. Why??? What did u do now?:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm sorry...it's just that Karma is being so nice to me lately....my emotions are flaring! :eek:

V!c...i've seen him around for a couple months...but I never seem to run into his ********* comments. Why??? What did u do now?:rolleyes:

look back a few pages. dealing with karma, not me.

yeah karma is being really nice to you lately... i wonder why? :naughty

I hear yah...

I'm just saying, I have paypal ready just in case one pops up. Reading comprehension is important. And stop trying to be like Gimbat on here about 3A stuff...

Pfft...ha

OH I SEE....Must have skimmed through it.

But....PPfftt yeah Karma....ur such a Gimbat wannabe! :monkey5

Back