The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Little Shadow - 3A

These are very EMO looking figures.

Go on... you know you want to.

homer-devil-and-angel.jpg

Lil' Shadow, Jung, NOM and all types of goodies comign my way. Just need to get a set of Oyas.

Lil' Shadow, Jung, NOM and all types of goodies comign my way. Just need to get a set of Oyas.

oyabuns are the best TK's so far especially Naga

001-4.jpg

ps. too late to buy lil shadow, she's off the website, only ebay now

I want a Naga or Yama bad. PAYPAL ready too...

Just been waiting to jump on one.

not for sale dude, if i had to keep only one of my 3A stuff then Naga would be it

I hear yah...

I'm just saying, I have paypal ready just in case one pops up. Reading comprehension is important. And stop trying to be like Gimbat on here about 3A stuff...

Pfft...ha

if some else answered peoples questions then i wouldn't have to, just trying help those new to 3A, if you got got a problem with that then you step up and answer freaks questions or maybe you just don't care if people know

Last edited:

if some else answered peoples questions then i wouldn't have, just trying help those new to 3A, if you got got a problem with that then you step up and answer freaks questions or maybe you just don't care if people know
Don't listen to him Karma. You always do your best to keep the Freaks up on ****! :rock :duff

Oyas, FTW! Finally got my set a few weeks ago. On to the topic at hand, like most things 3A, Little Shad is a work of art but, just as before, when I watched Tommy Mission and his awesome hoody pass me by, I let Shad slip back into the gossamer embrace of the darkness as Lord Ash put it. Want to focus on WWR, Popbot and the upcoming 3A MGS line. But to add more weight to Karma's gentle endorsement if 3A, if you like what you see, jump on it. For the quality of the pieces you get from 3A, the prices are unbeatable.

there's a guy called ennui on the 3A board that can get that exclusive for $120 shipped, he's started a list

there's also a tracksuit variant (which supposedly Tommy wears when adventuring)

AKTT-2.jpg

AKTT-3.jpg

On my way over there.....thanx Karm!

Back