The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really sick of 3A. I don't understand why people won't just start ****ing them over and showing them they need to fix thier ****.

Heavy Duty Slicer Black Skull.
BITYio.jpg

LOVE this pic, Alice... want this fig SO MUCH!!! Missed the release, and it's just RIDICULOUS right now on evilbay.... ugh....

LOVE this pic, Alice... want this fig SO MUCH!!! Missed the release, and it's just RIDICULOUS right now on evilbay.... ugh....

Thanks rhboyd.
Yes, ThreeA made a winner with this one. The joints of this figure are much better than on the previous heavy duty slicers too. Only the waist could be stiffer still. But the tank that comes with the figure is just too heavy for a 12" figure to carry and still be standing straight. I wish they would have made that tank from a lighter material.

I missed the first batch, but got lucky on the second batch, which only lasted about a minute or less! 100 pcs is a safe estimation. I wanted this one so bad, glad I got it. Easily a top 5 TK, that one!

IceROx.jpg

Thanks rhboyd.
Yes, ThreeA made a winner with this one. The joints of this figure are much better than on the previous heavy duty slicers too. Only the waist could be stiffer still. But the tank that comes with the figure is just too heavy for a 12" figure to carry and still be standing straight. I wish they would have made that tank from a lighter material.

I missed the first batch, but got lucky on the second batch, which only lasted about a minute or less! 100 pcs is a safe estimation. I wanted this one so bad, glad I got it. Easily a top 5 TK, that one!

nice!! maybe I'll find one at a reasonable price someday... sigh...

Anyone know what the "Underverse Ninja Tomorrow Queens Tsuru + Potsun" are? Wood posted a sketch but no details, so I'm wondering if this has been discussed on the Legion forum?

"TKLUB Underverse Ninja Tomorrow Queens Tsuru + Potsun - August 28th only at www.bambalandstore.com"

ninja tq's
this is them i think
d1a67f0eeac7945f93dda0611bb8676c.jpg

yeah seen the same as well, newer doesn't hold up at all only the really old stuff. not surprised roll out **** on mass these days. production runs must be like 3-5x as big. forgot exact number i saw but the amount of 3AA members these days is silly large.

Thanks for the image. Easy pass for me if that's what's being released.

no prob. its pretty much all easy pass for me these days. havent been tempted in a long time.

could be a death mask variant i guess.

Hey guys I'm thinking about getting into some of the WWR stuff. Mainly Nightwatch/Daywatch. How screwed am I?

what scale?

they have a 2 pack NW/DW bertie set up now, 3AGO scale, mego sized.
https://www.bambalandstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=000000000000000bns

I just bought that, and I bought the two pack of those teal colored guys on GSC. I want to get into the Civic Defense guys as well. But basically thats it. Only the Nightwatch/Daywatch and Civic Defense stuff.

I'm not sure about scale. Whatever I can get my hands on for a decent price I guess?

EDIT: I just looked through it some more. I definitely want to pick up the Civic Defense Bertie and Birdcage, as well as that team of 6. Which I have no idea how the hell I'm going to get those.

Not really screwed at all. There aren't many releases in this colorway (DW/NW) and Civic has only just started. Just don't try to go out and buy everything at once, you can end up shooting yourself in the foot. Look around and price things out, I'm sure you can find stuff at a decent price except for the very early stuff, but not 100% sure on what those go for.
Good luck, but be careful it's not a gateway into other colorways. You could easily start off into Gravedigger, then it's all downhill.......:slap

Back