The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Removalists.

wgtd4922.jpg
wgtd4923.jpg

Nice pics!

I got my TK KDA today. Only my 2nd TK - very nice figure. I like the slim body. Shirt fits really well as and the shoes are awesome.

Great pics Darth G!
Thanks for sharing, can't wait till mine arrives.

(Sorry for off topic for sec)
By the way I couldn't help notice those little SW figs in the back,
may I ask what those are and where did you get them?

Hi MwMM, the SW figures are little lead characters, came with a magazine I used to collect (Mag was crap, figures a bit hit & miss but ok).

Not me. I'm waiting for one that really catches my eye or a TK with a bow.

I'm very picky with the TKs. I only own two (Yoji and Naga) and have one of the Shoguns coming.

Yeah, I just have KDA. I had Pathfinder Oya but I sold him. He had a paint rub that bugged me. Definitely trying to be selectful with these guys. The next figure I really want is a Fighting JC.

Fighting JC's are pretty awesome.. the bright red robe on the palm in the face version really catches the eye

I had a Kyoku, but I ended up selling it so I wouldn't get myself into the whole 7bones collecting thing. (I think I'm going to do the the same with 7B Shogun)

I'm on the fence with Nage. I like the new weapons and the bag.. but I'm not 100% sure yet. I think I should be more selective as well with the TK's. After picking up the TKYO packs, shelf space is at a premium so I'm trying to stick with new acessories/ideas vs just new shirts

I picked up a Nage. I ordered Oroshi so those two will be my first TK orders. I have two 1/6 yellow hornets coming as customs, but so far that is the extent of my TK collection.

Back