The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slappingJC.jpg

"I will arrive without warning and then leave!"

New JC teaser: I love the red shoes! But it sounds like this may be a secret drop at some random time. I hope I'm wrong about that. Palm (in the face) Sunday is April 1; maybe it will drop then?

Last edited:
I found someone willing to help me out in getting the HKRV figures!! Anyone know what the cost to enter the show would be and what the cost of the figures is?

show is free to go to, as for figure cost then nothing announced yet....would use past shows/bamba sales as a guide and budget as appropriate.

AWESOME!!!!! :yess:

It's gonna be surprise drop though :( what if they drop it while i'm asleep? :mad:

What time frame do they make these drops between?

I'm guessing it will appear anytime on from a normal release, so for the UK that will be 1am onwards :thud: standard release time for 3A.....there is never a good time for Europe....either sleeping or working after that HK is sleeping....used to it now.:panic:

Gaaaaahhhhh i want that jc!!!!!11!!

Me too! I haven't got any JC, so i really really want this :gah: :gah:

It should be Sunday April 1st right. Do they just appear without any notice? Not even two minutes beforehand like a post on facebook saying "JC is up grab him quick?"

Could it just appear in two hours and disappear half hour later?

Last edited:
Yeah, there's no warning on this type of sale.

Palm Sunday seems exactly right and fits right in with the JC theme.

I am wondering if there'll also be an Easter TQ offered at the same time, or if she will be her own separate thing.

In any case, I really want JC, so oh em gee, I really hope I'm available when this thing drops or I will be a sad panda. :(

Got a paypal question fellas.

I recently had to get a new bank card, i changed my payment details on the various sites i use, when i went to paypal they had my account number listed instead of my card number, since the account number is the same any payment i make should withdraw the payment through to my bank like before right?

(i don't really use paypal except for Bamba and eBay, so when i buy something it's taken from my bank by paypal)

Got a paypal question fellas.

I recently had to get a new bank card, i changed my payment details on the various sites i use, when i went to paypal they had my account number listed instead of my card number, since the account number is the same any payment i make should withdraw the payment through to my bank like before right?

(i don't really use paypal except for Bamba and eBay, so when i buy something it's taken from my bank by paypal)

If you're card is linked to you're account then you are fine. If you're card is a debit card, you may be charged a fee every time you use it.

Finding my way into this thread. Is this thread mostly full of sideshow members or mostly members from 3A forums or Kidrobot?
Are pictures welcome?

Back