The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Per the latest Vox: MGS REX will go onsale at Bambaland on March 2nd at 9:00am, $490USD which includes world wide shipping.

Considering the Tumbler and $600+ '89 Batmobile, this might actually be kind of a "deal". :p

Still, I don't gots the funds, so I'll just live vicariously through, y'all.

not to mention that 3AA member only have to pay 85% from the actual price, which is $416.5 include worldwide shipping....from figure that big and that level of details, I guess it's really great deal...

shame I never play MGS, so I think I'll pass for REX....1/12 Classic Mongrol? now, that's a deal :yess:

You pay up front. PayPal only.

Bamba will be the best price. Probably the only retail sale too.

That is so stupid, i can't think of one other retailer who takes payment on a pre-order at time of order and not at time of shipping, i really want this but need time to get the money together.

Don't see the point of having a distribution deal with Sideshow if they don't use it sor such a big expensive piece

That is so stupid, i can't think of one other retailer who takes payment on a pre-order at time of order and not at time of shipping, i really want this but need time to get the money together.

Don't see the point of having a distribution deal with Sideshow if they don't use it sor such a big expensive piece

I can't speak to why (or if) they'll distribute through Sideshow but as far as Paypal only goes, it's because they're a small company and sell to every country. There are options through Paypal to not pay right away but I have never used it.

Well, I think that highlights why Bambaland has to work the way it does. It's either that or they can only sell to a small handful of countries.

Actually, I have purchased many pre-order items that I had to pay upfront from, mainly smaller companies such as FoxBox and Fools Paradise just to name a few.

I got this today, my first Armstrong:

IMG_7421.jpg

Also, it looks like 3A will be publishing a new comic called "Solid Gold Death Mask" by Rufus Dayglo. There will also be toys based on this property.

SGDM_HK_ILLO4-201x300.jpg

After a 2 week wait, VOX was a snooze. As far as SGDM, whatever that is, I'd rather 3A stick to their existing lines and get the product out faster. Everything has been delayed for ages.

I need some suggestions.. I'm making a custom Tommy Mission and I need ideas for his t-shirt design.. Toss em my way..

Back