The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky. Wish I had grabbed a dirty deeds when they came out. I was trying to resist 3a back then. I should have just buckled and got one.

Still plenty of chances to do that (with new Bertie MK2 coming out) :)

The original one? It retailed for $320 iirc which was a huge amount of money at the time. Bramble which followed immediately afterward was only $250 and he was larger and had better paint.

I wouldn't pay more than that, but I usually stick to my "never pay more than retail" rule.

I'm hoping to see the WWRp DP color scheme. I love it so much and there hasn't been any WWR bots with the same decal/color combo.

not my pic:

IMG_34574 by soulburn3d, on Flickr

I just noticed a big box in my living room. I also received my Grunt 4 pack. Nice packaging and the poster is awesome.

WWR, I believe - Maybe even 20 colorways, according to the news post today :O

I just got the notice that my Gerry shipped and will be here on Friday! I can't wait!

Yep. WWR. With the 20 colorways i really hope to get a ghosthunter and warbot to put on a shelf together, and maybe a gravedigger bertie to put with barguest.

Back