The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMHO that's probably due to a general positive vibe in 3A threads compare to the negative bull____ throwing around in ssc, ht, medi, enterbay, etc threads. Most posts are constructive and informative. very little personal attacks and non-sense. Which I think helps new member or long time lurkers to join in the discussion. :)

Very true. When I registered at the 3A forum a few months ago I was amazed by that exact thing. People are actually positive about the stuff they're into. With all the other companies' stuff it can get so negative, and even if you try not to get involved in it, it still creates a bit of a dark cloud around those forums

By the way i love how the thread has been more active. The kid robot forums are usually depressing and i dont really go on the official threea boards that often.

The only reason I go there on occasion is for the 3A BST thread. I've had good luck there - it's where I found Bleak.

I think I've finally made my choice on which universe to jump into! At first, I was pretty dead set on Adventure Kartel, but after watching some video reviews of some of the WWRp bots on YouTube, I'm in love with them - I didn't expect the littler toys to be that well painted or that articulated, I'm amazed.

Now I just need to decide which bot to get first - I'm considering placing a pre-order for one of the Heavy Brambles at BBTS but since they won't ship out until next year, I really want to try and find something that's already been released and shipped as well, just to help tide me over. :)

The only reason I go there on occasion is for the 3A BST thread. I've had good luck there - it's where I found Bleak.

There's a BST thread over there and you found a Bleak there? *runs off to Kid Robot forum*

Now I just need to decide which bot to get first - I'm considering placing a pre-order for one of the Heavy Brambles at BBTS but since they won't ship out until next year, I really want to try and find something that's already been released and shipped as well, just to help tide me over. :)

For something that's been released, go for a WWRp Armstrong. Sideshow still has a couple designs for sale and you can pick up quite a few on eBay. I just love the look of these the most of the bots. I can't explain it, but they just seem to have more personality than the other bots.

I love the Armstrongs but the Berties are pretty nifty in their own right. Anyone know of a good YouTuber who reviews these guys?

Crap, looks like I can't post in the WTB section yet even though it looked like it let me create a thread.

What is it that you want darth? I might be able to help you out.

I'm interested in Adventure Kartel right now. I would like to start with Bleak Mission/Custard and Fighting JC. I have the retail Tommy and Little Shadow on order, but I'd be interested in earlier versions of them.

I probably want Bleak and JC first since they're probably cheaper.

I'm interested in Adventure Kartel right now. I would like to start with Bleak Mission/Custard and Fighting JC. I have the retail Tommy and Little Shadow on order, but I'd be interested in earlier versions of them.

I probably want Bleak and JC first since they're probably cheaper.

Got ya. Let me look around and see if i cant find anything. Deak ill be on the look out for you as well. :1-1:

Thank you, sir!

I can already tell 3A fans look out for one another. :yess:

Hey dude, like i said in another post since i travel i need help with drops from time to time so i just wanna do my part to help. A member just posted that he was selling his tommy darklands set. It has the original tommy mission and korma zomb in it. I checked to see the price so ill let you and deak know about it once i find out the details. The guy that is selling it has sold some stuff to me before.

Hey dudes,

There is a guy on the unofficial threea bst that wants to sell a shadow bleak and shadow custard for $100 shipped from the uk. Anyone interested?

That's a great price, but I need to stick with my guns and get the regular versions before I go after anything else. :(

Back