The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Halloween guys!

6301779278_313428e3f8_z.jpg

i got some AP Zomb singles as well for trade. i over slept and missed the Zombkin set. so if anyone has a set or just the 1/6th figure LMK..

Hey man,

I might hit you back when everything begins to ship. Ive got a zombkin set on the way but my priority is trying to get a full set of the blind single zombs. I have 6 on order so depending on what you get i might be down to trade. I know its a long ways away but just throwing that out there.

i got some AP Zomb singles as well for trade. i over slept and missed the Zombkin set. so if anyone has a set or just the 1/6th figure LMK..

I ended up ordering 6 blinds, i'm hoping if we need to we can work up our own little "trade network" if we get any duplicates. Gonna be hard waiting till March! I'm excited about all these Zombs.

I ended up ordering 6 blinds, i'm hoping if we need to we can work up our own little "trade network" if we get any duplicates. Gonna be hard waiting till March! I'm excited about all these Zombs.

For sure. I really just want a warzomb and zombot out of the 6 blinds i bought. If there is an atrocity tommy then i would want him too. Dont really care for more zombs as i have the 3 pack and shadow on lock.

Gonna be hard waiting till March!

Tell me about it! And Waiting for the 10 finger gang member in Feb!

Its my Birthday in 2 days and im hoping my brother has bought me an Armstrong (praying its MOD 7 as he is the best). Im looking forward to seeing what the 3a products are like and kicking off my collection.

I never remember to look in the BST forums so for me at least it's welcome.

Also by the way anyone that bought the original zomb 2.0 4 pack last december will be getting their replacements this month. I have a full set of replacements on the way and im not going to be keeping them. If anyone is interested ill be selling them cheaper than you can get any adventure kartel zombies at retail. Please just let me know if your interested. Thanks.

You get the replacement if you bought a single as well. Already been contacted about it myself.

Also by the way anyone that bought the original zomb 2.0 4 pack last december will be getting their replacements this month. I have a full set of replacements on the way and im not going to be keeping them. If anyone is interested ill be selling them cheaper than you can get any adventure kartel zombies at retail. Please just let me know if your interested. Thanks.

Let me know. :wave

Pics? That's very cool of 3A.

Let me know. :wave

Yeah, let us know TGI. :wave

I've just recently started looking into 3A, about a month ago - I'm in love with their aesthetic, but I'm not quite sure where to start as far as collecting them. I'm super bummed that I missed the 10 Finger Gang blind boxes ):

Depends on what you're into. The Adventure Kartel line is probably the cheapest 1/6 line to get into. I mostly stick to World War Robot and Adventure Kartel.

Back