The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when I counted how many 3A figures I either owned or had on pre-order I almost fell off my seat.....:panic:

Its not until you do a count when you realise just how much has been bought over the last 3 years. :thud:

Your case is unique ! Your threeA collection is Awesome !

Hey everyone! I've just recently discovered ThreeA, and I think I'm hooked. Here's my first purchase.

Welcome to ThreeA :medic

The Mauro 2 pack is fantastic so top choice :clap:clap
:exactly:

Mauro with some Friends !

MastterDSC_0590.jpg

Thanks, Mastter and Tigerfeet. I seem to have the same problem as everyone else: I received the NLCS Ankou on the same day as Mauro (although I'd ordered the two pack a week earlier), and I have a regular JC on the way and preorders for several of the retailer Adventure Kartel figures. I wish I had found ThreeA a year earlier, so I could have got the JCs and maybe the Cherry Shadow two pack for reasonable prices!

I think the retails are released now. You can order them from several e-tailers - onesixthbruce or juggernautEnterprise for instance. If SSC will sell them, they will be up shortly I believe. Perhaps another SDCC announcement?

In any case, the WWRp JDF Armstrong (Japan charity bot) has landed in the UK. So, they will start to pop up all over the place pretty soon.

Okay, I've been patient. Where's my judge Dredd figure? :impatient:

Yeah... the wait for Mongrol is becoming long, and a new 2000AD announcement would be good. But good things take time. In the mean time, there are a lot of exciting HT and SSC announcements that keep me busy these days.

Last edited:
Some insane news I picked up at the ThreeA board:
ThreeA is joyning with Japanese artist Kow Yokoyama to make Maschinen Krieger in 1/12 scale and 1/6 scale!!!! AWESOME!! 1/6 scale!
Now, let's hope that ThreeA manages to make them at a more acceptable price compared to what Medicom did.

I guarantee the ThreeA one wont be cheap but it will be very nice and priced fairly. I'd guess if it where to come out today it would be in the $300-400 range. I say right now because manufacturing prices and material costs rise, sometimes unexpectedly, so it's hard to gauge what it would cost when it does come out.

I'm a bit late to the threeA party. I picked up my first threeA figures, Reimi Kawaii (MIB) last month, plus Cherry Shadow and Sanakhte Bodyguard Zombot 2 pack (NRFB) this month. I'm just glad I found these figures and both sellers accepted my offers. I was able to score these at a lower price from what the sellers and others were asking for them. I haven't found a place to display them yet, but did take a few quick shots of these superb figures.

Reimi.jpg

Reimi-Ssmall.jpg

Reimi-S3small.jpg

Reimi-S2a.jpg

CherryShadow_Zombot_Small.jpg

CherrySZombot2A.jpg

CherryZom-Hangle-small.jpg

Cherry-Zom-small.jpg

CherryShadowCloseup.jpg

Oh dear, another bug has took a big bite!!

Welcome to the club! Lol

:lol Thanks, Breaker! These three figures caught my eye. I'm gonna have to be selective on what future threeA releases I buy, since I've already have so much other stuff (i.e., HT and SSC) on PO or going to with the recent Con announcements.

Back