Thanos and Mistress Death Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always liked this one:

lady-death.jpg

183963-130890-lady-death_large.jpg

Hi guys, do you think the diorama will look better if Sideshow paints the eyes with black instead of the red color? I did a quick modification and I really like the black eyes more!

14t7rdt.jpg

What do ya guys think?

Hi guys, do you think the diorama will look better if Sideshow paints the eyes with black instead of the red color? I did a quick modification and I really like the black eyes more!

14t7rdt.jpg

What do ya guys think?

Crazy what a huge difference such a small change can make. Looks much better with the eyes like that.

this should have been a 1/4 scale thanos commiquette. Who gives a ____ about mistress death.... wasted opportunity imo.

Like other members said, there could be an awesome base on this dio. Hope it's Bowen like with some props of heroes like his Maestro Hulk. Also think that the ex will be a switch out Lady Death.

this should have been a 1/4 scale thanos commiquette. Who gives a ____ about mistress death.... wasted opportunity imo.

If your a Thanos fan you should be aware of the importance of her to him.

People should stop jumping to conclusions until they see the full piece. Has Pitu gave his opinion on it yet?

If your a Thanos fan you should be aware of the importance of her to him.

People should stop jumping to conclusions until they see the full piece. Has Pitu gave his opinion on it yet?

I dont believe he has.

And I like Mistress Death there but would have preferred a Thanos Comiquette. oh well.

I recall SS hinting at a comiquette and it may have been confirmed I cannot recall. They may simply be presenting this as a diorama but it could be as big as 1/5 scale. I doubt it would be 1/4 as they will probably produce a PF at this scale.

I recall SS hinting at a comiquette and it may have been confirmed I cannot recall. They may simply be presenting this as a diorama but it could be as big as 1/5 scale. I doubt it would be 1/4 as they will probably produce a PF at this scale.

i hope not, a PF of thanos would just look silly imo

Back