Thank You Dave, Sideshow, CAHobbit, fellow Freaks!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UTtoyfan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all! So Tuesday night I received a surprise UPS package email notice from Sideshow Collectibles, yet I had not ordered anything and wasn’t expecting a piece yet. To my surprise, it was the Hot Toys Star Spangled version of Captain America when I signed for it on Wednesday! After some digging around, I found that some Freaks had reached out to Sideshow letting them know about a few of the contests I do around Spooktacular time, among other things. So they found out some of my favorite characters and sent me Cap!

I had a sort of Mistress gift for the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] of July I guess! Having it be Captain America makes it just as special!

I wanted to thank Dave and Sideshow for letting us have this forum. I have made many friends on here, and a few of them I am proud to call my best friends for life. I’ve met a lot of folks in person, and they are just as genuine as they are online. And most importantly, thank you to CAHobbit (Alex) for making it all happen. You are a true asset to the forums, like I told you in our private message. To all my Freak friends: I appreciate each and every one of you, and hope to develop our friendships further for years to come!

Thank you all again from the bottom of my heart.

DSCN5878.JPG

DSCN5877.JPG

Very cool of people here to do that, and a nice way to say "thank you" for all the contests you've run, UT. Like you mention, nice timing, too, with it being the 4th. Congrats!

Just bumped into this thread, as one of the recipients of your largesse, I concur that this is awesome of Sideshow to acknowledge it. Congrats Chien!

Back