Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might be slow on the uptake here, but has any one seen this awesome T2 Teaser Trailer!!! AMAZING!

The rare 1990 Teaser shot by Stan Winston with Arnold on an off Kindergarten Cop day.
Late eighties attempts by Cameron to get T2 off the ground, included producing the movie he would write, while John McTiernan would direct, as James Cameron revealed in current interviews, and as was duly reported in many mags trade.
This original attempt, which failed to move on due to differences between James Cameron and Orion Pictures heads, was going to be having Arnold playing two twin Terminators, one good and one bad, just as this trailer suggests.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in getting one of those New Brite remote control Fat Boy Harley motorcycles for your T2 figure, Big Lots is apparently selling them for $20. I didn't have any luck finding one at my store, though. However, Toys R Us has them on sale yesterday and today (Monday the 24th) for 50% off, which makes them $25. I picked one up.

I might be slow on the uptake here, but has any one seen this awesome T2 Teaser Trailer!!! AMAZING!

The rare 1990 Teaser shot by Stan Winston with Arnold on an off Kindergarten Cop day.
Late eighties attempts by Cameron to get T2 off the ground, included producing the movie he would write, while John McTiernan would direct, as James Cameron revealed in current interviews, and as was duly reported in many mags trade.
This original attempt, which failed to move on due to differences between James Cameron and Orion Pictures heads, was going to be having Arnold playing two twin Terminators, one good and one bad, just as this trailer suggests.

man that trailer is awesome..:emperor.. i was never much of a terminator fan, but lately after going through these threads and watching the movies again( after around 10 years) i feel like picking up an HT endo:monkey5

If you mean the Hot Toys 12" one, it's still available for $129 direct from Sideshow.

yeah, right after i posted that i went there and found it so deleted my post lol. thanks though. cant believe i didnt look there 1st. how long has sideshow been selling it? i tried looking for a post in this thread announcing sideshow was distributing it but i couldnt find it. this will be my 1st $100+ figure. i'm excited lol. a predator and alien will soon follow.

Anyone have any in-hand pics of the battle-damaged endoskeleton they can post? Aside from the promo pics? I've been thinking about picking this figure up myself. I've waded through most of this thread and only found the normal version. Thanks.

i remember that trailer! LOVE it!!!

i didn't know about the twin terminator concept. pretty interesting.

i remember that trailer! LOVE it!!!

i didn't know about the twin terminator concept. pretty interesting.

Oi.. just made it official.. 1/4 Terminator is bound for Eli26 land.

I am scared... this is one expensive piece. hehe

Hope I am in love with it. Saw some very nice pics of it from some collector's..

terminator 2 rocks!..1 and 3 not as good as t2 for me:D

hi guys..just like to share my addition to my small t2 collection

t2exc2.jpg

t2exc.jpg

jasonpictures002.jpg

I remember that teaser, but forgot about the original twin idea. I always thought that could've been cool if it turned out.

COOL...that trailer was badass...

Arnold fights 'himself' in the Terminator 3 game in the future...

But it sucked...:(

Does anyone have pics of the T-800 Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust - Combat Version. I was just going to get the 1/2 endo arm but my husband says I should get the bust instead and do flexpay. I like the regular version as well but it is sold out.
Thoughts? Pics?

Does anyone have pics of the T-800 Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust - Combat Version. I was just going to get the 1/2 endo arm but my husband says I should get the bust instead and do flexpay. I like the regular version as well but it is sold out.
Thoughts? Pics?

I like the battle damaged version more. Looks more authentic, and over time that sucker is not gonna keep it's shine like the first day you got it.

For long term collectibility wise, I would take the battle damaged 1:1 Endo bust. Yes, I too would love to get that piece. mmmmm I may cancel some items to take it on. Your husband is a smart man.

Back