Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would still like HT to produce proper T2 figures cos their gear and clothing are of much better quality.

By the way i reckon HT Movie Masterpieces sort of copy that T2 VHS box design.. heh!

I was just looking through this thread again at all the cool pics (I was thinking about maybe getting one of those 1/6 RC Harley's for my Arnie) and I figured, what the hell... let's revive another old thread, lmao

When I did my first Arnie resculpt/repaint, which looked like this.....

20071011_13a.jpg

...I knew pretty much straight away that the next thing I'd want to do would be this.....

Terminator2-14a%20(Small).jpg

so I spent a fair bit of time in the evenings and on sundays (desperate to not take any time out of my normal commissions) working on the head again, and now I have this figure.... which just looks amazing on my shelf. I'm a happy bunny :bunnydanc
BD2.jpg

BD4.jpg

BD5.jpg

BD6.jpg

and 2 scarily close up ones to show all the detail (and flaws?) so nothing is being hidden in shadows

BD7.jpg

BD8.jpg

I think there may be a couple of parts on it I may touch up a little more (every time I look at it I see a few parts that arent' totally accurate), and I'm aware that he needs his clothes to be battle damaged, I just shoved him on a spare body I had out of several I'm making to commission. I'll get to the full battle damage/bullet holes/chest damage when I get some time......

now I just need to decide whether to get this or not, lol

t2d.jpg

Get the bike Darren, not that YOUR Terminator needs anything to make it more authentic, but the bike adds a lot to the figure, it's as much a part of Arnie in the film as his guns.

That T-800 looks awesome !

I can see myself begging for one in the near future...

Wonder if we will see some new Bale sculpts once we know if he'll be playing a Terminator or Connor in T4 !

That T-800 looks awesome !

I can see myself begging for one in the near future...

Wonder if we will see some new Bale sculpts once we know if he'll be playing a Terminator or Connor in T4 !

it's established that he's playing connor... is there a rumor that he will also be a terminator?

If he buffed up like in some previous roles, he'd make a great terminator.

They say he's buff (not Arnold buff) but pretty big. And the cold starre like he used in American Psycho fits the role perfect. Also, the movie should be pretty good since Bale don't say yes to a movie unless it's really worth it.

They say he's buff (not Arnold buff) but pretty big. And the cold starre like he used in American Psycho fits the role perfect. Also, the movie should be pretty good since Bale don't say yes to a movie unless it's really worth it.

Yup, Bale knows how to pick his scripts, some may say Reign of Fire would be the exception but i actually really liked that movie. Could have something to do with my ever so passionate love for anything dragons though...

As long as Mostow stays clear of T4 i'll be fine.

I was playing around with my T-800 tonight and I'll have to say, as much as I'm looking forward to getting Darren's resculpt, it can still look pretty nice -- with the right accessories. The leather jacket on the Hot Toys T-800 is way nicer than the Sideshow one (as are the accessories in general), but unfortunately it's a bit too small to fit properly on the "big boy" body. It's also pretty hard to get it to hold this gun properly.

t800_1.jpg

that looks excellent!! :rock

I'm still waiting to try and find one of those miniguns for sale somewhere for mine, lol

Back