Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very excited about getting this piece. It scares the begeesus out of me
so that is good. It is so well made. I just wish I could afford the 1:1 scale
full terminator.

Last edited:
I might be slow on the uptake here, but has any one seen this awesome T2 Teaser Trailer!!! AMAZING!

The rare 1990 Teaser shot by Stan Winston with Arnold on an off Kindergarten Cop day.
Late eighties attempts by Cameron to get T2 off the ground, included producing the movie he would write, while John McTiernan would direct, as James Cameron revealed in current interviews, and as was duly reported in many mags trade.
This original attempt, which failed to move on due to differences between James Cameron and Orion Pictures heads, was going to be having Arnold playing two twin Terminators, one good and one bad, just as this trailer suggests.

Intresting, this in part conferms a suspision that Kenner started work on there "movie-inspiered" lines farly early in the films prodution.

i just got a t-1000 today. ive never put on different hands or heads on any of my toys so is there a trick to easily remove the hand from the wrist? i was pulling on it but it just wouldnt budge. i wanted to try out the pointy finger and the hooks.

i just got a t-1000 today. ive never put on different hands or heads on any of my toys so is there a trick to easily remove the hand from the wrist? i was pulling on it but it just wouldnt budge. i wanted to try out the pointy finger and the hooks.

Yes put a blow dryer to the wrist at high/hot for about 30-40 seconds and watch how easy it comes off, I too did this to my T-1000. Make sure to heat up the wrist again when putting the pointy finger hand on.

Hey everyone, I just saw this on eBay and thought it was amazing. The seller didn't make it clear if he made it himself or if he had someone make if for him, he only said it was from his personal collection. Either way, I couldn't get over how nice it was, and thought I should post it. It ended up going for $104, if I had the money free right now I would have went for it. He said it would fit 1/6 scale bodies, drilling required. Anyway, just thought I would share.

2197924011_2bd87bc8a5_o.jpg

bccf_1.jpg

c08c_1.jpg

beb0_1.jpg

c48e_1.jpg

c241_1.jpg

c84d_1.jpg

c664_1.jpg

Looks good but definitely not worth 104 bucks!

If you want something that looks better and that will be cheaper, buy a frontline Terminator headsculpt and ask Josh aka Darkartist to repaint it for you. It's the best way to get the best T1 hs!:monkey5

Hey thanks DarkSpidey, the bidding did get out of hand at the end of that one, I was actually glad I didn't go for it afterwords. I've never heard of a Frontline Terminator, but I've only just recently become interested in the 1/6 figure world. I thought the Hot Toys T-800 was a great figure, but that head is just terrible. Thanks again for your reply.

just got my hot toys t-800 , I must say I'm impressed and his head sculpt in my opinion is " ok " . It could use a little red to make the blood look more fresh!.:rotfl Great figure though , the accessories kick ass!.

Looks good but definitely not worth 104 bucks!

If you want something that looks better and that will be cheaper, buy a frontline Terminator headsculpt and ask Josh aka Darkartist to repaint it for you. It's the best way to get the best T1 hs!:monkey5

Oh you're damn right about that! Josh IMO is "THE" Terminator expert, his work is next to none!

Back