Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the slim chance that this show is renewed, BAG won't be back. He's already signed up for a new show for next season.

Thats good. As much as it sucks since I thought he was doing a very good job if they are going to kill him off he better stay that way.

I wouldn't be shocked if it was canceled... just when its starting to get into a good flow they yank the darn thing.... networks are dumb sometimes.

I hope this show gets renewal. I mean T4 is just around the corner. The whole Terminator thing is gonna come back. (Look at the ridiculous prices for a HT T-800 Endo on ebay these days.) They gotta keep it running!

Looks like theyve taken it full circle in case there isnt another season? I couldnt tell if that guy from the academy recognized him or not.

:monkey2

Spoiler Spoiler:

That was awesome, they've done really good. A few episodes that were kind of weird, but they've really thought things through. It'll be interesting to see what they do with the next season (hopefully Fox doesn't cancel). Whether or not they follow Sarah or John. Definitely liking Weaver much more now.

yeah, that was a really good episode. Was this the season finale already?

Oh man, I hope it's not the last episode. I desperately need something to keep me distracted in fall - and only Terminator is able to do that :monkey2.

Finally watched it. Damn! What a great episode. Hell of a way to go out. :(

What exactly do we have to do to start a fan uprising, anyway...?

that was a great episode. it would be awesome to have next season focus on john's fight in the future and sarah's fight in the past. but i'm assuming that the show is done. BAG is signed on another show so i dont think it would work. plus the show doesn't have enough budget to have "future battle" episodes every week.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Finally watched it. Damn! What a great episode. Hell of a way to go out. :(

What exactly do we have to do to start a fan uprising, anyway...?

Well, we could all show up to the Fox building and go ape, like those protestors at the G8 summit. Nah, that won't work :lol.

Did they ever explain if Weaver and that T-1000 in the box are related in any way?

Hmm.. I'm not sure.

Btw, I still don't get Weaver's role in Terminator.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back