Terminator question?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CelticPredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
How did Reese die? I just cant figure it out. He puts the bomb in the T-800, and falls down the stairs....is that what killed him? The fall....always bugged me.

How did Reese die? I just cant figure it out. He puts the bomb in the T-800, and falls down the stairs....is that what killed him? The fall....always bugged me.

Yes the fall but also pure exhaustion too. Well theres that and then theres the fact that he was shot earlier in the night. Probably malnourished severely too :D

He shoulda just blew up with the Terminator, with a witty one liner.

TERMINATE THIS! BABOOOOM

But then Sarah's one liner would'da been rundent huh?

what a soldier though. as soon as he arrives he's all business right away. he could have basked in the pre-apocalyptic world for a while and soak it all in. but he secures clothes and a weapon within 5 minutes and then it's straight to the phonebook. i would have hit up a burger king first. get some real food in me. maybe go to the bar and have a beer. but that's just me. the future would probably be doomed if they sent me back.

The producers cut the hot man-love scene between Reese and the T-800.. That's what killed him.

what a soldier though. as soon as he arrives he's all business right away. he could have basked in the pre-apocalyptic world for a while and soak it all in. but he secures clothes and a weapon within 5 minutes and then it's straight to the phonebook. i would have hit up a burger king first. get some real food in me. maybe go to the bar and have a beer. but that's just me. the future would probably be doomed if they sent me back.

:rotfl

Thank God it was Reese...

In the original Shaun Hutson novel, he does spend more time before he managed to track down Sarah, there's a good scene where he sneakily steal some Pizza from a street vendor.

He fell down and couldn't get up.
I assumed he got killed by the pipe bomb that he put in the Terminators hip. Sarah got hit flying Terminator parts and she was further away so I assume Reese couldn't get away fast enough. It didn't really look like he fell down the stairs but more trying to roll down the stairs to get out of the way of the blast. So I have to think it was flying metal parts that killed Reese. I'm going to test my theory by standing ten feet away from a trash can full of scrap metal and thowing a stick of dynamite into it.

I think he got his with explosive terminator debris. He was all bloody looking...or was that from all the ^^^^^ slapping the endo gave him?

wait, so john connor is reases son :lol the guy got beaten to a pulp simple as. i got the feelin they didnt really want to harshley kill him dont know why :huh

Actually John Conner killed Reese because he sent him back knowing it would kill him. Plus Reese was having sex with his mom.

Back