TERMINATOR FULL BATTLE DAMAGED T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xenoviper said:
yep he sure did made some changes to the human face side as well... a lot of guys praise the likeness of the original SS sculpt of Arnie but GQAK and I disagree so basically he did some changes as much as he could without redo the whole head completely.
ah. kinda sounds like u commissioned GQAK to make this. did ya? if so sell me a casting lol. :D

The ploop gun looks the same as mine. It's a grenade launcher, made by Dragon I think. Hot Toys does one too. Hard to find. Even harder are grenade belts!
I found mine on Ebay. Random search under 1/6 grenade gun I think. Been a while.

Darth: The grenade launcher is made by Hot Toys which i got off ebay awhile ago. It came from Hong Kong. The Bandolier i made myself. The grenades were part of a set made by Hot Toys which came with a real nice grenade vest.

Ive modified my M79 grenade launcher ... now it's similar to the one seen at the end of T2 where T-800 shot T-1000 with it :D
Can you guys smell the wooden handle from there? :chew

You know.... every time I see this thread and look at that figure... I just want one SOOO bad it's not funny. :lol

I'm really floored by your work, it's probably the best 6th scale Terminator I have ever seen. :duff

Darkartist: Thanks that compliment means alot seriously. It took awhile to complete this guy.

that is simply out-standing. And to do that to not particularly cheap figures, is very brave. But OH so worth it.

Unbelievable work. The new sculpt works amazingly well, and all of the modifications make this the Terminator figure to own in my books. I'd have this over any I've seen so far

(and oh my god, I've seen some amazing ones so far)

Can't wait to see any other customs you do! :bow

Darren: Thanks for the kind compliments. I have seen your work as well and i wouldnt mind owning some of the things you have in your collection. :)

Back