TERMINATOR FULL BATTLE DAMAGED T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

small_studios

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is a custom Arnie i just completed. The body is fully articulated.

a11.JPG

a22.JPG

a41.JPG

a61.JPG

a88.jpg

arnold_002.jpg

Very nice work !

Interested to know what figure you took the endosokeleton parts from. I wish my figure looked as good as that ! Without a doubt the best I have ever seen !

Thanks guys!
paulcarson: The Endo parts were from the Hot Toys Endo. I hated to break it down but it went to a good cause :)

small_studios said:
Thanks guys!
paulcarson: The Endo parts were from the Hot Toys Endo. I hated to break it down but it went to a good cause :)

At least you can use the rest of it for another custom though ? :)

Those boots look awesome too !

That looks awesome! You did a great job putting him together.

I think the only thing that would really push him over-the-top is add a bit of grime and distress to his gray undershirt and maybe a bit of stray blood and what not on the exposed endo knee and chest. Just to add a bit to realism you've already created :rock

Thaks guys for the great comments.
He took me awhile to complete most the time was waiting for the right parts to come in then customizing them.
Galactiboy: Yea i already added some more blood and a bit more dirt to him. It does add more to the piece.
Mookeylama: The head i purchased from GQAK which i retouched a bit.

small_studios said:
Galactiboy: Yea i already added some more blood and a bit more dirt to him. It does add more to the piece.

Cool, can't wait to see some more pics! Seriously cool work!

xenoviper said:
The head is Sideshow T-800
Resculpted and painted by GQAK
seriously?! the SS 12" right? wow, i'm lookin at mine now and it doesn't look like that GQAK sculpt. lines in forehead are different, eye shape and hair different. he musta did alot of work on the sculpt befor even doing the damaged parts.

yep he sure did made some changes to the human face side as well... a lot of guys praise the likeness of the original SS sculpt of Arnie but GQAK and I disagree so basically he did some changes as much as he could without redo the whole head completely.

Back