Terminator Flask and chip - Russ Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know (I think).....So far, none of the flasks have been shipped out, but I did have a short talk with Russ two days ago:

Expect it to be shipped soon, very soon, in that case :D

Toni, good to see you here as well. Russ has been really busy with a huge project. I got mine today... everyone else's should be going out very soon. Well worth the wait.

Hey Ken, yeah...never saw you here!

I know, I've been in some very light connection with him trough the whole period of waiting..He's a great guy, and I know he's been very busy lately, he never disappointed anybody, so I'm not worried at all..

Great to hear you got yours, I can't wait to get mine pack....
I also got some new stuff as well (smaller stuff), will be posting on EBC in my thread, today or tomorrow!

I stop by from time to time. Rarely post though as you can see. Russ is my go to guy for pretty much anything I need done up in metal. I actually had a problem with my flask. The tube was completely shattered in transit. Russ is getting a replacement out to me as we speak. Real stand-up guy. Looking forward to seeing your new toys buddy. See you over at the EBC.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear it..

And to "update" the thread..

Hi guys a few have shipped!! The rest are being packed next week!

Russ
Updated today!

Also, I'm sorry to hear about the tube....I'm afraid of the same thing....Customs are always careless here, so i'm afraid if it comes undamaged, that they might broke it..

I stop by from time to time. Rarely post though as you can see. Russ is my go to guy for pretty much anything I need done up in metal. I actually had a problem with my flask. The tube was completely shattered in transit. Russ is getting a replacement out to me as we speak. Real stand-up guy. Looking forward to seeing your new toys buddy. See you over at the EBC.

Happened to me as well, but Russ replaced it in less than 2 weeks. Top notch! :clap:rock2

Flask is in hands :)

CPUs should be here in couple of weeks as well.

Flask04.jpg

It's incredible..Heavy and really impressive..I've seen bunch of photos on internet, but really, once you have it in front of your eyes, they you can truly appreciate how well it is made!

The Flask made by Russ is superb! Congrats my friend!

It seems Russ is making the Endo finger out of aluminum too.:banana

Thanks guys, I think it'll look way better once I add damaged CPU to it :D

It seems Russ is making the Endo finger out of aluminum too.:banana
Yeah, I've seen it, it will be articulated from what I understand!

But I doubt I'll be hopping on it in the very first run (who knows, I have to see the price), there is something other great in the plans so it's my primer objective..

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/3rc32f4RnV4?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/3rc32f4RnV4?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Back