Terminator Flask and chip - Russ Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who says he won't?! :D

Let's just hope it really happens....I don't think there would be better hand offered!

He said he won't do it now alas, talked about this not long ago on Statue Forum, but he may have something else for the Terminator fans... ;)

From what I know, he'll offer one finger prop with the stand first, and eventually do the whole hand..

I could be wrong tho, so don't quote me on that ;)

Does anybody know when this latest run of Flasks will be ready?

This is just an estimate, but should give you idea on how much it will take..

Got this mail from Russ on 10th of September:
Hi mate all good here just working like a mad man, Should have the flasks all ready in about 2-3 weeks!!! :)

Russ

*I hope you don't mind me posting this here Russ..

Any updates on the Flasks?????????????

I just exchanged mail with Russ yesterday. I don't know if he'll see your post here in following days, so I'll quote part of mail here

Hi mate all good hear , flasks are well under way all bases end caps are ready just doing the arms.

Hope you don't mind Russ!

Just to let you know, he's very very busy, he has many other runs besides flasks, but it will be finished son ;)

No problem ;)

I'm guessing no more then maybe two weeks now (it's a wild guess), but it'll be on it's way to us soon!

Has anyone heard anything from Russ lately? he said the run would be done in 3 weeks. I e-mailed him a few days back to ask how it was going but haven't had any reply.

Just so no one thinks I'm accusing him of ripping me off I've bought from him before and he's a great seller :)

I usually keep contact with him..Eevery week or two send him a mail, and get reply, but I didn't get reply on my last mail..seems that he's been very busy, as he's doing lots of projects, and trying to get up the new web-site..

This is direct quote of his post on another forum, posted on 16th this month:
Hi mate I am hoping to have these ready in 2 weeks!! With a few people pulling out slowed things up as I was waiting and waiting.. but they are %80 done.. just waiting on the glass tubes to turn up and a few screws!!

and theres 3 open slots if any one wants 1!

Russ

That's cool, thanks for that :)
Thought it was going to be something like that, it's just getting that small voice in the back of my head to shut up though :lol

I completely understand..
With all the scamms that could happen, it's not easy to give somone your hard earned money, and then wait for month, two, three!
It's perfectly understandable that after some time, people ask what's up! However, Russ actually has a business that runs these type of things, it's not some garage customs guy, so that sets my mind to ease, besides I know lots of people who bought from him, and he never failed to deliver..

Delays happen, as long as we get it, and I know we will, it's all OK! :)

I ordered the T-1000 and it came within the week, so never had to worry about his integrity there.

You just like to know if there's a delay as these things do happen family circumstances etc.

Russ was waiting for several persons that had commited to the Flasks, But they ended up backing out of the deal. The good news is that the Flasks are 80% done. It should be about 2 more weeks.:banana

Don't you just hate time wasters, he was great with me, couldn't afford it until I got paid on my last payday, but paid up as soon as the money was in my account.

Suprised he hasn't started taking deposits to deter people wasting his time.

Russ will always find customers for the flasks and other prop replicas he makes because they are the highest quality out there. If person X doesn't want it, I'm sure person Y will take it off his hands in short time.

Back