Terminator Flask and chip - Russ Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's true.. Very true..

And I agree that his flask is the best one currently offered..
I can't imagine anyone making better one, maybe same as him, with few details different, but resin will never come even close to alu..

Just a heads up.....Russ posted on other forum three days ago:

Hi mate yes once those last to guys have paid.. they have paid deposits..

Also on an up date every thing is done.. just finishing up the arms so not long now!

Russ

Raffle will still happen, even tho some people dropped out of the run..

I guess so....this time, I haven't talked to him, it's just his post I copied from other board..

I figure when everything is payed, he'll ship them off..

Me too.....You can't imagine my anticipation!

I'm thinking all the time, once he actually ship these out, I'm still waiting two weeks, at best, for it to get to me! :O

I can't wait anymore!! :D

This from another site from Russrep reffering to the Flasks yesterday;
Hi mate these will be ready in about 3 weeks, I have 4 open slots! If you would like 1 please pm me.

The same site I've been posting updates here..

Hmm, I'm sorry to hear about all these delays....still, I'm in no hurry..

So when I read this I thought...booze flask and potato chop. I was confused. Got it now though. :D

Pics of mine :D

Still waiting for both arms to expose it ... ( have been stolen during postage ) :mad:

Russ should replace them ...

flask2copie.jpg

flask1copie.jpg

flask3copie.jpg

I know (I think).....So far, none of the flasks have been shipped out, but I did have a short talk with Russ two days ago:

Hi mate thanks!! Can you just confirm your address... I am packing some up this week!!so can get it on its way to you.

Russ
Expect it to be shipped soon, very soon, in that case :D

Back