Terminator Endoskeleton Spotted at Pizza Restaurant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chakor

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Back in January 2015, I walked by one of my local pizza joints... and right in the front window I saw this 1:1 scale Terminator endoskeleton replica! I was baffled as to how they got a hold of this piece because this isn't exactly a "rich" restaurant. I walked in and asked them how they got a hold of the piece, but the employees there were new and didn't know, LOL. I later found out that the statue itself is a discontinued Sideshow piece (I believe they offer a slightly different version now though). This pic is from January 2015 BTW.

lOioibS.png

Nice. Right by the window so all the UV damage possible to the statue can be certain. :clap

Nice. Right by the window so all the UV damage possible to the statue can be certain. :clap

LOL, so true. I don't think the people who run this restaurant really know what they have. I wouldn't be surprised if they let the little ones climb all over it. :lol

Wow. In a restaurant? Wtf? It's does look pretty beat up. Look at the missing fingers. What a shame.

My guess is that this piece was already beat up and damaged when the folks who run the restaurant received it. I find it hard to believe that a collector would let go of it in mint condition, let alone sell it to a restaurant of all places. :p

My guess is that this piece was already beat up and damaged when the folks who run the restaurant received it. I find it hard to believe that a collector would let go of it in mint condition, let alone sell it to a restaurant of all places. :p

You never know, I got my 1:1 Big Chap from a tattoo shop. Guy traded it in to pay for his bills as he was low on money.

What a waste. You should tell them it's worth $500 but you'll give them $600 for it lol. Being a pizza place they might jump at the chance to make a quick buck.

You should tell them it's worth $500 but you'll give them $600 for it lol. Being a pizza place they might jump at the chance to make a quick buck.

They probably would... But missing parts and having sustained UV damage for two years, they would be lucky if I gave them $200 for it. Yes I'm a cheapskate. :lol

They probably would... But missing parts and having sustained UV damage for two years, they would be lucky if I gave them $200 for it. Yes I'm a cheapskate. :lol

These are very rare and worth thousands. I've seen it listed for $15k on Ebay. Not saying it sold for that, but still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like that it is put to use and not stuck in some collectors corner never to be seen, only by the owner.

These are very rare and worth thousands. I've seen it listed for $15k on Ebay. Not saying it sold for that, but still.

I don't doubt it, and I understand the aftermarket prices. I'm not a Terminator collector so that's why I'm not interested in making an offer, LOL.

EVILFACE said:
I like that it is put to use and not stuck in some collectors corner never to be seen, only by the owner.

True. Plus it puts the Terminator in the public eye. I'd bet that half of the people who walk by that pizza joint haven't even heard of the Terminator movies. :wink1:

They are, but that guy is dreaming at 15K, it never sold for that.

Yeah I know. It's difficult to determine value on some of these things due to rarity. 15k seems excessive, but you never know. I'd prefer the old one over the newer 2 gun version myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back