Terminator/Aliens/Predator (Pics Only!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

IMG_1199.jpg

IMG_1198.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

Thanks guys. I love the Alien/Pred Terminator stuff.
It's been hard for me to pass on the Beserker 1:1 and some of the recent other alien/pred/term stuff but I can't afford it all so I've let the recent stuff pass me by.

I've been collecting for around 10 years now.

I feel special when I know I have something Fremen doesn't, but then I think of all the stuff she has that I don't :gah:. I still can't get over the floating Facehugger :lol. That piece could have been great.

Where did you get that Draco (from Dragonheart) statue?

Greatwall gave it to me. :)

Wait...are you talking about that cement draco like dragon behind the facehugger???
If so, good eyes.
That's a piece I picked up at a outdoor garden shop a life time ago. I collect gargoyles as well and
was out looking for gargoyles when I saw that. I also collect dragons so it was a no brainer.
Really nice solid cement. Looks just like the draco dragon. I don't know what piece they cast that from.
Always wondered.

Last edited:
I feel special when I know I have something Fremen doesn't, but then I think of all the stuff she has that I don't :gah:. I still can't get over the floating Facehugger :lol. That piece could have been great.

Is it the new beserker 1:1 that you have?
Awww come on. What's wrong with the facehugger? So it floats a little. Still looks great. It's just so big. Hard to find a spot for it.

Is it the new beserker 1:1 that you have?
Awww come on. What's wrong with the facehugger? So it floats a little. Still looks great. It's just so big. Hard to find a spot for it.

nah, I would only take the Berserker bust if it was free :lol. It's not just the floating, but the huge rod up it's butt is too noticeable imo. They should have put rods at the ends of the legs on it to go into the base. Those 2 issues are a huge turn off for me.

You're not getting the Berserker bust then I take it.
I would get it if not for the price. I hate to not get it cause I have the other two but I think I can live without it. Too much other good stuff coming up.

I still have to order that Big Chap Alien. I just don't want to smack down the 80 dollar NRD on it.

You're not getting the Berserker bust then I take it.
I would get it if not for the price. I hate to not get it cause I have the other two but I think I can live without it. Too much other good stuff coming up.

I still have to order that Big Chap Alien. I just don't want to smack down the 80 dollar NRD on it.

My screen exploded with awesomeness on page 82.:explode: :clap

What scale is the cat in?:D

Last edited:
Thats a massive and impressive collection Freman, where the heck you store all the boxes.

Greatwall gave it to me. :)

Wait...are you talking about that cement draco like dragon behind the facehugger???
If so, good eyes.
That's a piece I picked up at a outdoor garden shop a life time ago. I collect gargoyles as well and
was out looking for gargoyles when I saw that. I also collect dragons so it was a no brainer.
Really nice solid cement. Looks just like the draco dragon. I don't know what piece they cast that from.
Always wondered.
No, not the cement one (although now that I see that one, it does resemble him..especially the neck area).
I was looking through your collection thread a few days ago and saw it. The only merchandise from that movie I could find was this little HORRIBLE Draco figure..I've seen that statue on Google before though, so detailed.

I really wish there was more merchandise of him..no matter how much I love the Predator and Alien, Dragonheart can not be replaced as my absolute favorite movie.

Actually, here's a pic I just found:

dracocw_13.jpg

From the movie:

snapshot20090911215621.jpg

God he's such a sexy Dragon..just perfect.

Wait a minute, that's not the same statue you have. :lol

Here, I believe this is the same as yours:

1020240_img.jpg

I think I shall make it my goal to acquire one of these before I die.

woah Fremen nice collection, never seen those pics before!

where you getting your stuff now? hopefully not CHW, lol way too over priced

That dragonheart statue is a CS Moore statue. Beautiful, hard to find. Gets pricey if you can find it.
Greatwall gave it to me when he sold me his 1:1 Pred bust. He knows I'm a dragon freak and he didn't want it anymore. I treasure it. Love it.

Hey greygoose,
That's my 1:1 alien cat! It's one of my favs. So life like but kinda creepy at times.

Boxes are all stored in my garage, shed, and laundry room. I have lost so much space because of boxes. You got to keep them though right? One day, may have to sell.

Hell no LipSmack. No CHW or Another Dimensions for me. Pheonix comics and SS direct only for me.
How bout you? Where do you buy from?

Back