Terminator/Aliens/Predator (Pics Only!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
t700t600025.jpg

By mikeecko1980 at 2011-11-26

t700t600026.jpg

t700t600027.jpg

t700t600028.jpg

Cool base. The skulls are ace.

Thanks Goose. The Bio is on its way to you. Shipping was way more but I did insure it for full price too.

Anyone interested I sculpted the skulls from scratch and casted them. They are for sale if you want any.

That dio looks great Vraptor . I would have built one that big if i had the space . But i only display my figures behind glass in my Detolf.

I can't wait to see it complete .

Ashkankles Great dio too man . What kind of paint did you use on those endos? looks awesome

You don't see those Sideshow customs much these days. Not a fan of the stock figure at all but that doesn't look bad. Cool environment set-up.

Thanks, Mr. EcKo! I've bought 7.62 ammo cases just today, so now I need to wait until they arrive to finish this dio. Anyway, will try to handle broken glass this week. And I'm gonna use actual broken glass. Well, that's a mature toy, so I don't see nothing bad if it would be little dangerous from this point. :)

You don't see those Sideshow customs much these days. Not a fan of the stock figure at all but that doesn't look bad.
Thanks, a-dev!!
And that's coz there is nothing from Sideshow there. The head IS from Sideshow, but it's resculpted by Darren C. and all ohter parts are by Hot Toys, DID, noname, etc. See posts #763 and 764 of this thread for some more pic. ;)

Thanks Goose. The Bio is on its way to you. Shipping was way more but I did insure it for full price too.

Anyone interested I sculpted the skulls from scratch and casted them. They are for sale if you want any.

How much would you be asking per Skull? I am currently biulding a Neca T-800 diorama...and these are exactly what I require.

Thanks for yout time

I have a few things.

With the exception of maybe a few Hot Toys Predators, this is mostly it.

IMG_1134.jpg

predalien007.jpg

alienwarrior006.jpg

alienwarrior012.jpg

alvspred027.jpg

t-600002.jpg

pred002.jpg

lara013a.jpg

Calie005.jpg

newstuff005.jpg

Back