Terminator 2: T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
those pics are a little deceiving i think. his upper body seems like its turned to the left on a slight angle. Its not much but its there. now if you are looking from the front, that makes your frame look thinner than it actually is i.e if you were looking dead on forward.
but i guess it will all become clear once we get a video and a 360 degree photo

New link for the regular version - exclusive is sold out!

Buy now! He's not skinny!

Code:
<a class="affiliatestyle" href="https://affiliates.sideshowtoy.com/Tracker.aspx?aid=11&href=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sideshowtoy.com%2f%3fpage_id%3d4489%26sku%3d7182" target="_blank">Premium Format T-800 Arnold Terminator</a>

New link for the regular version - exclusive is sold out!

Buy now! He's not skinny!

Code:
<a class="affiliatestyle" href="https://affiliates.sideshowtoy.com/Tracker.aspx?aid=11&href=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sideshowtoy.com%2f%3fpage_id%3d4489%26sku%3d7182" target="_blank">Premium Format T-800 Arnold Terminator</a>

do u get a free one for promoting this :lol:lol

I really hope they include a little display case or stand or something with the exclusive arm. It wouldn't look right on display just sitting there on the base and would look cool on display next to him.

I couldn't get the product page for the EX to load last night during my break at work. Forgot about when I got home and was in a hurry to watch The Office season premiere and hold my sick wife's hair back while she threw up in the toilet. Remembered the PF this morning and logged on to see it sold out. Got on the wait list.

I couldn't get the product page for the EX to load last night during my break at work. Forgot about when I got home and was in a hurry to watch The Office season premiere and hold my sick wife's hair back while she threw up in the toilet. Remembered the PF this morning and logged on to see it sold out. Got on the wait list.

that's kinky :banana

Thanks, Dave, I admit to forgetting to use the Freaks board links when I order from Sideshow, but I just used the one you posted above. :monkey3

The sculpt is great and the body looks fine to me. Can't imagine passing on ths gorgeous Trev sculpt and awesome costuming because his biceps are two millimeters too small around, but that's MY opinion and I OWN it! :lol :lol

Having said that, if they beef up the body a little it will still look fine. :banana

Well, for anyone concerned with the body proportions, Prototype Pending is plastered all over the images, so it's possible that gets changed before the final product. It's a Q2 2009 piece, if that ends up late May then there's plenty of time. And it could always get pushed out to Q3.
Let's hope so. Looks like this PF needs a good workout at World Gym!

Anyone who says there is nothing wrong with the body should compare it to the Cinemaquette Terminator, 'nuff said.

the haters are coming out :lol looks awesome to me :huh

I agree it's an AWESOME PF, I would be happy with it today and I'm sure they'll watch the feedback and take careful consideration on improving the statue by the second quarter of 2009... There's still plenty of time for eating chicken and putting on the bulk!

Absolutely love this PF! True, there should be more bulk added to it...and that shouldnt be difficult to fix.

The detail of the clothes and the handgun is awesome tho!

Now, this is what he should look like....

t800.jpg
t800copy.jpg

Frankly I think a lot of people overestimate how "large" Arnold is.

Anyway, I have already canceled my exclusive and ordered the regular from BBTS since I don't think the Endo hand is worth the extra money to me. I don't really see why they had to charge $20 extra for it, when it's not as impressive as many of the exclusives that are the same price as the regular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back