Terminator 2: T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As Terminator fans, can't we all just get along? Anyway the last few comments between the Brits and the Canadians are all in Jest.

yeah I liked this thing alot and now I'm debating on getting it still. I though I was gonna have a great piece and now I'm doubting it. :(

dont doubt it until you have at least seen one in person i would say, dont let what other people think impact on any of your decisions, it really is a nice piece, personally it doesnt bother me what anyone says about it, i love it.

You know i may be new here, and when i joined i was kinda excited at sharing opinions and photos with fellow collectors, but after seeing all these 'personal attacks' on each other and all this negativity over 1 piece, who nobody has even seen in person, im doubtful about even saying anything or showing anything anymore. It really is a shame.... :(

You know i may be new here, and when i joined i was kinda excited at sharing opinions and photos with fellow collectors, but after seeing all these 'personal attacks' on each other and all this negativity over 1 piece, who nobody has even seen in person, im doubtful about even saying anything or showing anything anymore. It really is a shame.... :(

Well, I won't lie, this isn't an isolated incident, but it's not so common either. I really don't get why this thread has become the way it is but it's a damn shame. It'd be one thing if it was just commentary on the piece, even if it was all negative, but the personal and cultural and all the other attacks is just, I don't even know the best choice of words, but it doesn't belong.

Darth Con, I for one truly appreciate everything you have added to this thread, because without all of your photos we would have nothing. You have done far more than I could have ever done and I think all of the photos have been very helpfull at getting a great early look at how good this piece will be.

I can say that I am very excited to have this on order and right now, I believe that I can afford to keep this on order! Someone in the auto industry is still trying to support Sideshow.

I said it before and I will say it again, hands down best Arnold sculp that I have ever seen. Trev, if you are readinig this, thank you for all the great work you have brought us!

Canceled the T800 Arnie PF exclusive. I def. want to keep my Hell Boy II PF ex. pre-order and someone is repainting my T-800 Arnie 1:1 bust so I need funds accessible for that as well.

All the stuff I said about Canadians was in jest.
I thought us Brits and you Canadians shared the same sense of humour.
In fact the people we Brits make fun of the most are our closest friends, so take no offence in what I have posted here.
You can make fun of my bad teeth if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back