Terminator 2: T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woof.jpg

Looks great, but a but skinny. May just be the pix. I ordered, but who knows if I will keep it or not. Seems I cancel more these days than anything :(

Just clicked on Sideshow's site and both versions are sold out. Wait lists available.

Yeah but if anyone says anything bad they'll be attacked and called a nitpicker by those that will take whatever comes.

Well, there's nitpicking and then there's blatant concerns. I don't think anyone getting a vibe that the base body on this figure doesn't quite seem to have Arnie's size woudl be nitpicking, it's a defining trait of him. If someone commented that the biceps on the PF look to be 24" around scaled down where Arnie's at the time of T2 were 28", that'd be heading down nitpick lane. And I have no idea about those numbers, just throwing a sample out there before someone google's the real numbers and gets all point of fact about it.

It's the Ex. is sold out period, Flex Pay and normal, and there's no special stock reserved for Flex Pay, that's an option. When an item has Flex Pay, it's either sold out over both payment methods or still available, you won't see FP sold out and other payment method still available.

After watching the movie last night, his body bulk doesnt look completely off...just maybe a touch small. It could be the picture angle as well. I cant wait to see a backstage pass vid featuring him...it could put some worries to rest...or escalate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back