Terminator 2: T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Linda Hamilton is more built than this PF...

Guns-Hamilton.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl

Funny...and true!

nah. he isnt really that big in t2 and the clothes he wears are very very tight

True. As I stated before it is a known fact that about the time/era the film was made Arnold was in the process of downsizing his physique, trying to on purpose because of his age. 7 years earlier? He was a gorilla.

In T2 Arnold was realistically about 2/3 the size compared to T1.

It'll be fine. Small quibbles aside (I do think the hair seems a little too long in the pictures, but that may change in person) it's the best version of this character I've seen.

I hope that sideshow will listen to their loyal customers and make some modifications on the final product. This will really make a huge difference.

Personally, I think they should do a Polystone statue based on this pose. It's pretty iconic and meaningful with Arnold taking aim with the shotgun and Conner looking on in awe while they sit on the Harley. Summarizes so much in a single image.

t2con1ai5.jpg

But yeah, the hair's a little too long on the PF. But that's the only complaint I can find really. The likeness and look on Arnold's face is close to perfect.

I prefer the photoshopped version.
You can see his hair is not THAT puffy
T2REFPIC.jpg

I'm sure SS can easily fix it if they intend to.

But I still think it looks kick ass :rock

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back