Tekkaman Blade/Teknoman Armor Plus Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update on the first page! Armor Plus Tekkaman Evil Blaster has been announced form Bandai!

Holy crap, that price on BBTS is ridiculous. I got mine ordered for $123.00 through a middleman. I suggest anyone who' interested in this figure visit https://yokattaweb.jp/index.html for it and any other Japanese Web exclusives. It will save you a bundle.

Tekkaman easily has some of my favorite mech/armored designs in anime. They're so unique compared to most other series out there. I will collect every Tekkaman that is released through this line.

Same here! I already have Tekkaman Blade and Tekkman Evil. But, I still have to collect their blaster upgrades. Plan on doing that!

This just in: Tekkaman Rapier has just been announced! I pre-ordered at BBTS, but I might change if I see it cheaper somewhere else.

By the way, did any of you manage to get an order(s) in for a Blaster Tekkaman Evil? Let me know. I've been searching around for the figure but haven't been able to find it anywhere!

This just in: Tekkaman Rapier has just been announced! I pre-ordered at BBTS, but I might change if I see it cheaper somewhere else.

By the way, did any of you manage to get an order(s) in for a Blaster Tekkaman Evil? Let me know. I've been searching around for the figure but haven't been able to find it anywhere!

Yup! I got my preorder in for Blaster Evil months ago. I also just put in an order for Rapier. I went through my middle man I posted earlier in the thread.

^Oi! Gotta add more money in my PayPal this week then. I'll try that site you posted up.

^Oi! Gotta add more money in my PayPal this week then. I'll try that site you posted up.

There are some other great ones too. I just recommend Yokatta specifically because I've always gone through their services.

OkinawamToySeller is great, and often gets items in just a little bit faster than Yokatta I've noticed.
https://forums.henshinjustice.com/showthread.php?t=41720

RiderProxy is also good, but I'm not sure how her current condition is. After the tsunami she has been evacuated to a shelter, so I'm not sure if she's still backlogged or not.
https://forums.henshinjustice.com/showthread.php?t=49712

Another web exclusive? Man I hate Bandai. I used to think they were so awesome, but now I can't stand them. Every Robot Damashii has a web exclusive pack, the stands cost extra, and there's some better variant that is a web exclusive. Their DX Chogokin are garbage and they release slightly better versions of the same figure without warning. They would love to suck each and every ounce of money we have and they sure are doing a good job of cutting corners at that goal.

With that being said I definitely would like Rapier, but for the eighty or so she would cost, she doesn't seem worth it.

There are some other great ones too. I just recommend Yokatta specifically because I've always gone through their services.

OkinawamToySeller is great, and often gets items in just a little bit faster than Yokatta I've noticed.
https://forums.henshinjustice.com/showthread.php?t=41720

RiderProxy is also good, but I'm not sure how her current condition is. After the tsunami she has been evacuated to a shelter, so I'm not sure if she's still backlogged or not.
https://forums.henshinjustice.com/showthread.php?t=49712

Thanks for the links, Muzzy! I managed to secure a pre-order for Rapier! :yess:

Another web exclusive? Man I hate Bandai. I used to think they were so awesome, but now I can't stand them. Every Robot Damashii has a web exclusive pack, the stands cost extra, and there's some better variant that is a web exclusive. Their DX Chogokin are garbage and they release slightly better versions of the same figure without warning. They would love to suck each and every ounce of money we have and they sure are doing a good job of cutting corners at that goal.

With that being said I definitely would like Rapier, but for the eighty or so she would cost, she doesn't seem worth it.

It would have been nice if these figures weren't web exclusives, then the prices for them would be much cheaper. When I bought Tekkaman Blade last year, it only cost $79 with shipping. But, I guess that the demand for Tekkaman Blade stuff isn't that high, so that's why the merchandise is going the exclusive route :dunno.

In any case, these are brilliant pieces. For only 8 inches in size, the figures have an insane amount of detail, and the die-cast metal parts look absolutely mind-boggling.

Anyway, just got this in the mail:

5636057324_b40b1e8fbc_z.jpg

5636056980_d1431fc7f4_z.jpg

A few quick pics from my camera phone, just to give you an impression of how this figure looks like. Overall, it's an impressive piece!

I decided to pose Blade with all of his Voltekka panels exposed, as I think that's the most iconic look for the Blaster mode.

5641672248_b8ed22ae49_z.jpg

5638401859_7ee7bbcb57_z.jpg

5638401213_39dfd25e0b_z.jpg

5638400907_9d0626f6db_z.jpg

Two tek crystals were actually included! The green crystal is Blade's, and the red one belongs to Evil (aka. Sabre).

5638402217_0db17fcf90_z.jpg

Last edited:
No prob on the links, no reason not to share in the money saving!

Very nice haul. I LOVE Blaster mode. I sadly have all but the original Tekkaman put away in the closet right now. I don't have the display room for them now, and I can't afford to get a display case.

Fortunately an Ikea is finally opening here in September, just in time for me to move to my new place, so I can set up some decent displays there.

Back