TED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's wrong with Robot Chicken? :lol

It's the same show as Family Guy, except does everything better. The concept is pretty great.

You just want to be a douchey ****** nozzle because I don't like Seth MacFarlane, even though the only show I can watch is the one you also like. :lol

Get over it. :lol

You like the worst possible ____ in the entire world, Transformers, Robot Chicken, your life is a prime example of everything not to be.

:lol

God, you're a ____ing jackhole tonight for some reason. Get ze ____ over it. I'll enjoy my ____ty Transformers movies, and you can enjoy whatever the ____ you want. Who gives a ____?

Glad you enjoyed Ted. But Family Guy can still blow.

some jokes in Robot Chicken are funny,
but most of them feel like really dumb bad improv,
some of them are either lame because they are obvious or just not funny, some of them are funny for the wrong reasons,

their Star wars shows were pretty bad though, not even one funny joke,

The show moves by so fast, I don't even notice the ____ jokes. I don't even know what season it's on.

Not that I give a ____, and is "defending my opinion". I like the stupid show. It has it's moments.

I'm not defending family guy, I'm defending common sense, your entire existance is an assault on it.

Just like your racist comments followed by telling someone else their racist in the other thread, I'm now convinced your a schizo.

Meh. You like the ANOS remake. Which is worse then anything in the world. So whatever. :lol

Wake me when you get past your douchey as ____ing all hell stage please. I enjoyed talking with you then.

Meh. You like the ANOS remake. Which is worse then anything in the world. So whatever. :lol

Wake me when you get past your douchey as ____ing all hell stage please. I enjoyed talking with you then.

I'd prefer to let you continue to sleepwalk through life thinking Nic Cage and Michael Bay are talented people as it decreases any chance I may ever share anything in common with you.

Yeah. Wow indeed. Oh well. What are ya gonna do.

Oh I dunno, don't come into a thread for a movie you haven't seen talking ____ for starters.

The show moves by so fast, I don't even notice the ____ jokes. I don't even know what season it's on.

Not that I give a ____, and is "defending my opinion". I like the stupid show. It has it's moments.

Exactly how I feel about Family Guy. :lol

And Robot Chicken sucks donkey balls throw a sippy straw.

Bay can make a good action flick. That's it. His movies are ____, and they have always been ____. I've said this so many times, over and over....but *********, isn't it funny when you mention his name, people end up freaking out over him? :lol

As for Cage? Well, Cage is just ____ing funny. Period. Funniest actor of all time.

However, to say he isn't talented is false. Raising Arizona would like to punch you in the face.

But honestly, i'm taking this far...FAR too seriously from some dude on the internet, who I got along with for a while, until suddenly you just decided to be a ____. But it's the norm here. :lol

Not trolling but I dont understand why anyone would like this movie unless they were 8 years old:peace

I think that Nicholas Cage is, quite possibly, the greatest actor of our generation. I think that he's playing the role of Nicholas Cage as the world knows him. He convinces us that he can't act, and, in turn, he hasn't just performed for an audience, but rather, the entire world. :lol

Tarantino kicks ass!:nana:

mark.gif

Ted was hilarious and a ton of fun. It's so much better for pop culture geeks, though. It was a pretty packed house, but there were quite a few times when it seemed like the jokes went right over people's heads. I felt like I was the only one laughing during a bunch of scenes.

Back