TED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ted - 9/10

Funniest movie I've seen since Anchorman. This will be a classic.

It has zero heart, it has zero reason for me to like any of those characters.

Your favorite things are Michael Bay, Sam Raimi, and Nicolas Cage. Just stop now while your way behind.

Saw this at Midnight last night and cried the whole way through! Easily the funnest movie all yr! Flash a-ah
Savior of the Universe

Ok, well, so do I.

I said Family Guy is soulless and has no heart. American Dad actually has a lil bit.

Ok, well, so do I.

I said Family Guy is soulless and has no heart. American Dad actually has a lil bit.

Yea I get that, I'm saying I don't understand how someone who loved Transformers and Ghost Rider could make such a complaint. You maybe bi-polar.

^:lol Because I like some ol bull____ sometimes. Just depends on the bull____. I don't know why I have to do this, but i'll pull a Wez and will...:lol

I can deal with The Bay, because he brings the action. Despite the horrible comedy. But with Family Guy? Meh. It's just not funny. The comedy stops the story, and there's nothing that makes me want to wait around and watch it.

Ted might be great. I was told it has a heart. I just hate Family Guy because it has no heart. It rarely has a plot or a reason for being. It just is.

Bay's films are the same way, except they look astounding, and the action is incredibly impressive. You see those movies for the action scenes.

You watch Family Guy for the comedy. And it just doesn't do it for me.

I also don't like Ghost Rider. :lol But Cage...:rock

Yeah but, the jokes aren't funny. Random jokes suck. Unless they have a point. I enjoy planned out random jokes. Family Guy comes off as a show with very little thought put into it.

And the heart thing IS important for a TV show. Oh so very much. Because if you don't care about these characters, why would you want to tune in weekly to see them? I surely don't. Then again, I don't really enjoy tuning into a show with little point. TV should be ripe with development, and character stuff. Even if it's a random cartoon. :lol

But this flick could be good. I don't think Seth is a stupid man. I just wish his stuff wasn't so horribly dull, and so mean spirited. But from what I heard, despite it being similar to Family Guy, it does actually give these two characters some development, and makes you care about them, in the end. Which is something important.

I'm just waiting to see a Family Guy hater like me's review. :lol

Yeah but, the jokes aren't funny. Random jokes suck. Unless they have a point. I enjoy planned out random jokes. Family Guy comes off as a show with very little thought put into it.

And the heart thing IS important for a TV show. Oh so very much. Because if you don't care about these characters, why would you want to tune in weekly to see them? I surely don't. Then again, I don't really enjoy tuning into a show with little point. TV should be ripe with development, and character stuff. Even if it's a random cartoon. :lol

But this flick could be good. I don't think Seth is a stupid man. I just wish his stuff wasn't so horribly dull, and so mean spirited. But from what I heard, despite it being similar to Family Guy, it does actually give these two characters some development, and makes you care about them, in the end. Which is something important.

I'm just waiting to see a Family Guy hater like me's review. :lol

Oh yea, the movie surprisingly has alot of heart! Its a great movie and you should see it this weekend! You'll walk out with a smile on yo face :exactly:

I don't think the reason people tune in to Family Guy is because they "care" about the characters and want to see them grow. :lol

Possibly. Possibly. I hate TV shows anyway. :lol

But even cartoons can bring in good characters, and develop. South Park's boys have grown, Simpsons did as well (before they went to ____).

But I guess that's why I hate it then. I want to see TV characters who are likable and fun, rather then random jokes.

I do like Robot Chicken...but the way the show is set up, it's randomness makes sense. :lol

What's wrong with Robot Chicken? :lol

It's the same show as Family Guy, except does everything better. The concept is pretty great.

You just want to be a douchey ****** nozzle because I don't like Seth MacFarlane, even though the only show I can watch is the one you also like. :lol

Get over it. :lol

I haven't even seen the movie, nor bashed it. I'm expressing concern because I hate that kind of soulless, boring humor. However....if there was a point to it, then I could possibly enjoy it.

Until then, stop being a douchey nozzle because I like some ____ty films. You like ____ty films too. We all do. :lol

Back