TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, please make this. I will buy it. I have no idea where I would put it, and how I would display it, but I will buy it.

Yup and people don't bitc# about the cost of a $350 PF. I wanted to buy one of the 3 full size ships from battle star when they were selling off all of the set. Glad I lost.

Sweet. Where did you get it, and how much was it?

Thanks Username, I bought this for $16 in ebay. I came to know this ornament while searching the site. I like it has fine detail & it's size is more matching with my 1/50 hot wheels tumbler.

Lucky for me, as I had been stopping myself from getting the 1/50 Hot wheels Bat. :yess:

Thanks Username, I bought this for $16 in ebay. I came to know this ornament while searching the site. I like it has fine detail & it's size is more matching with my 1/50 hot wheels tumbler.

Lucky for me, as I had been stopping myself from getting the 1/50 Hot wheels Bat. :yess:

Sweet!
I have been looking for it on Ebay.
I found someone with two for sale but he is unwilling to mark the value down and mark it as a gift, so my search continues...

Why did they release that pic of all the batmobiles, bat pod, and the Bat together if they did not intend on releasing it for sale? That sucks.

Why is everyone talking smack this piece is coming out no matter what! We haven't heard any confirmation stating they were not producing this so why are we rambling on info that we hear from random sources. When there is an official statement then ramble:lecture

I was thinking about it today and he bats length will at least be the width of my bed and I have a double bed!

Absolutley massive. Even if i could afford it, it would take up half of my room quite literally lol. At the same time this thing will be a beast!

I would love to have the bat. Talk about a focal point of a collection! I think it will be worth the money if I can find the space for it!

I am curious if HT do make the Bat, what kind of stand would it comes with? since it is huge and probably heavy as well. I bet the stand must be some heavy duty ones that lift the Bat at least 3 feets off the ground!!!

Idk all the bat-pods came jacked up. I've learned my lesson. I'm not going to get this one ever

No problems with my Bat-Pod. I'm not going to get this because I doubt I could afford it and have no place to put it without moving to a bigger place.

I thought this was canceled ? As I recall hot toys said it would be TOO MUCH MONEY LOL......Seeing that is 305.00 for a Battle damaged T2, I think they could be right.

I thought this was canceled ? As I recall hot toys said it would be TOO MUCH MONEY LOL......Seeing that is 305.00 for a Battle damaged T2, I think they could be right.

Too much money on both sides! :lol

- QC issues leading to returns
- Price tag
- Shipping costs and damages would kill HT, retailers and collectors.

I dont know why this thread is still active. The Bat is dead, stop talking about it.

Think it's cause some hope is still left and there is a lot of interest in this giant.

Even though I think I wouldn't buy it anymore (looking at the disappointing QC issuues my Bat-pod has I wouldn't have a good feeling buying such a most likely vere very expensive and possibly poor fabricated piece) I'd still like to see it in some "shelves".

Last edited:
Back